Locky's 2010 Furia Grey Cupra - with GoPro BCS exhaust footage

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
I'll be fitting mine myself as I live no where near. I think I've got to wait for mine to be made and delivered so end of April I believe.

Its gonna be a long old poke from Newcastle to St Helens and back - thankfully they do half day afternoons on Saturdays so I dont have to be up like a work morning lol.

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
£50 :-o that's stupid,mine cost £15 from local Seat dealers. Only basic ones but they will do for now.

Fingers crossed I should be good for Saturday mate.

Have you decided what to do with your stock system? I'm thinking of just putting it in the loft for now then ponder on what to do with it.As to be honest I've no idea what they would be worth :shrug:

markrich

Sep 16, 2012
Stoke
Got a plastic battery cover for christmas :D Real tricky fitting it without removing the intake pipe, but i managed it in the end. Getting the earth wire up and under the casing is a bugger too!
Worth it because it tidys up the bay nicely.

Were did you get battery cover from mate look spot on

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Called BCS to make sure everything was ready for tomorrows fitting, woop it is.
Dont' really want to make a 3hr drive without knowing for sure!

I'll not sleep tonight :D

Oh and cancelled my Admiral policy in favour of Chris Knott who has happily done me a policy where my mods are covered like for like, for the same price as Admiral were charging.
Kebabwarrior gave me the heads up on that one, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Really nice to deal with over the 3 calls i made to them.

Last edited:

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
lucky bugger ive got to wait for mine.

Well, it seems I will have the pleasure of 3hrs of gale force winds and rain each way, but true to form, It was the same weather when I picked the car up from Grimsby, so maybe its a good omen!!

When do you get yours mate?

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Well, it seems I will have the pleasure of 3hrs of gale force winds and rain each way, but true to form, It was the same weather when I picked the car up from Grimsby, so maybe its a good omen!!

When do you get yours mate?

Yes the weather is looking grim tomorrow Paul. But your journey will be a worthy one :p

Will see you there around three mate, have a safe trip down mukka!

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Not getting mine fitted till the 11th Dan,going to meet Paul and also drool over his shinny Zorst

:p

We are getting identical systems apart from Paul's is the R exit and mine will be oval, but it will be interesting to see if there is any difference in sound :think:

You'll have to both video Pauls then haha.

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Rofl you two guys get a room.
Im glad I have a lowly Cupra because the excitement of getting the difusser and zorst fitted is goood ;)

Looking forward to meeting you Craig :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.