Logging Results - look in - high CF values?

dave_6

Apr 26, 2005
Essex
Hi all

Seat Ibiza Cupra 2001 X reg 1.8 20v T mk3

Have now finished removing my SAI and have a resistor in the N112 plug, no fault codes at all now

Thought I'd do some logs to see how things are.
Outside temp was 18 degrees, runs done in 3rd and 4th gear, mostly 3rd!

Car was bought with aquamist running but I've since disconnected it so I have a feeling the timing may need to come back a bit! getting some high CF values by the looks of things
Mods are in my sig! running a Laguna intercooler

Maf is 6 months old!

Car seems to be driving really well, still very happy with it and seems to be running well but maybe the figures show differently?

What do you think to the logs? The CF values are a bit high going by searches i've done, and seen many mentions of using Lemmiwinks to change timing slightly. although most go forwards I'd need to go back if I did look into it...

anyway the logs

Log003_20.jpg

Log32_20.jpg

Log115_31.jpg

Log118_32.jpg

Thanks
Dave

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
MAF reading as low and boost is all over the place.

If it was running WMI and you have turned it off the timing will need to be turned down, like you said.

dave_6

Apr 26, 2005
Essex
If I was to use lemmiwinks, think I read you need to remove fuse 27 to get it to connect.

Then it may or may not work with mine anyway as its a custom jabbasport map

Have vagcom, but using a cable from alphabid

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Lemmiwinks will do it fine but I dont know how to get it to work on anything other than the mk4 ibiza. I have a cable from ebay and it works with lemmiwinks fine.

It dont matter what map you are running mate.

dave_6

Apr 26, 2005
Essex
Cheers

got it working on the mk3! turned the timing down 0.75 degrees so far so I'll log now and see if theres much difference

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise