Look what I got to drive at the weekend

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Got a quick drive in this at the weekend, and I loved it!

2.0 TDI with Aero Kit and WRC stickers

This is the most comfortable car I have been in for a good while! So much so Im seriouly thinking about the change! This car had it all for me, looks, power and comfy all at the same time! Paying a trip to the dealers this week to see how much it would cost to change up to this

0049.jpg

NeilW

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2004
Yorkshire!!!
I would get it without the WRC stickers :D .... Seen two around here both in metallic silver and they look class. IMHO the wheels look nicer than the standard FR ones too.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Ant FR said:
in all honesty yours looks better

Looks are becoming less important to me at the minute but I have plans for the Leon if I get it!

18" wheels on the Leon and it was like driving on air, where as the ibiza is so unforgiving and bumps at every change in road surface.

Its going to cost a bit to change up so it might not happen

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
NeilW said:
I would get it without the WRC stickers :D .... Seen two around here both in metallic silver and they look class. IMHO the wheels look nicer than the standard FR ones too.

The wheels are growing on me but they wont stay standard! I have a set picked out already if it happens.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
claudefrog said:
LOL

Simon roping you into buying a Leon now!haha

looks well sitting on boucher, I missed the show.. spent all day sat cleaning and polishing my car... only to be told that night that the show was on Sat :'(

Nope Simon lent Nigel the car for the show. but I will be going to see Simon to see what he can do for me.

How did you manage that lol I would have been gutted mate, did you go to Bishopscourt instead?

claudefrog

Oct 23, 2005
At home
www.reallymeansounds.com
STOCKY said:
Nope Simon lent Nigel the car for the show. but I will be going to see Simon to see what he can do for me.

How did you manage that lol I would have been gutted mate, did you go to Bishopscourt instead?

no idea.. i just assumed as it was a show it would be on Sunday.. never read the dates :S

never bothered with bishops court, car suffering bad heatsoak at the moment, so not running the greatest in the heat, once get an intercooler for it I will be happy.

pics from the show looked fantastic.. tho pity not on the grass area this year

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
I saw one of these on display when i went to a different SEAT than i normally go to recently! I asked about driving it as i know some people who have hired them out for the day, they said they dont hire them out! Gutted :cry:

The stickers and wheels are awesome ;)

carl4x4

Aug 25, 2004
WTF are the windscreen wipers doing at the side? Is that standard, only just noticed!

Yes that's what the Leon does, sort of a conversational piece like the invisible rear door handles.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.