Lost!!

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Hi all I'm gutted I have side skirts on my emocion red fr and I pulled up earlier to find that my jack cover on the left skirt wasn't there and it's fell off somewhere! Has anyone got 1 for sale or can I just buy a replacement?! Like I say I'm gutted :( any help appreciated ta

Feb 12, 2006
North Lincolnshire.
If you tell the dealer you got it off then he should replace it as it should not just fall off.There is a retaining strap behind each cover that should be in place and if not then why?The new cover will also need spraying so it would not be cheap for you.

Martincupra

Mar 19, 2008
Mine came off earlier in the year ,I tried to play the warranty card but the dealer refused and separated me from 50 quid for a painted replacement. Ouch!!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Just buy one and get a paint shop to paint it for £20. I lost my second one a month back. I am going to seal mine on with silicone.

Allan Andersen

Mar 12, 2008
DENMARK
www.xenonkits.dk
Mine came off earlier in the year ,I tried to play the warranty card but the dealer refused and separated me from 50 quid for a painted replacement. Ouch!!

The have to replace it on the warrenty. it´s a known problem, and they have actually devellpod new ones that is screwed on now. i lost mine 4 times, every time they replaced it,, and now its screwed on, with no problems yet:)

CupraCol

Its fallen off:(

Same has happened to me today :( this morning it was there and on way home it came off somewhere and its defo not been stolen.

Is this definately a known fault and is the dealer obliged to fix this??

I had the same thing happen with the grill on the bumper and they sorted that so wondering if the same applies...

cheers

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Same has happened to me today :( this morning it was there and on way home it came off somewhere and its defo not been stolen.

Is this definately a known fault and is the dealer obliged to fix this??

I had the same thing happen with the grill on the bumper and they sorted that so wondering if the same applies...

cheers

Your Grill fell off ? :whistle:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.