Love from Leeds :P

A544N

Now then ladies and gents! Assuming there are ladies on here! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the festive period! Joined the site as it's full of useful information! I've had my passion wagon for over 7 months now, which is an Ibiza 2.0 TDI FR.

Hoping to carry out a few operations on her with the help, guidance and advice from you guys on here! I'm hopefully going to get the remap and removal of the DPF filter, installation on some decent speakers and perhaps fitting a touch screen stereo unit in (seat ibiza Pioneer car DVD usb MP3 player), one with all the features (sat nav, DVD etc) being sold on eBay!

First time I've joined a forum so looking forward to sharing this experience!

Have a very happy New Years!

A544N

A544N

Nice one Jamie! Once I've woken up I'll be looking to picking everyone's brains on things :p

A544N

Very interesting, only one problem, my car is as box standard as you can get, be embarrassing to see you lot with mods and mine just sat there all depressed haha :think:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Apart from some mud flaps mine is standard mate, seriously don't let that put you off.

Looks like you have a nice car, come and show it off :)

A544N

What I'm looking on doing is a full remap with removal of DPF, wrap the front bumper, maybe lower it (means ride comfort will be lost), system change, new exhaust. It's a nice looking car but feel as tho I wouldn't be bringing anything much to the meet up :S Bring some chapattis?? Haha :funk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Good plans :)

You'd be bringing a tidy Ibiza to break up the boring line of Leons mate, I think yours would be the only Ibiza there so it would be a bit of a celeb anyway, even if you are worried about how standard it is.

A544N

What the hey! Where and when? On the 29th? If that's tomorrow I'm watching the Newcastle vs arsenal game at st James's

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Nah just every now and then, someone normally organises one when it's been a while

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

A544N

Well I'm Hoping to come along to the next visit! Work is being carried out on the car, I have wrapped the seat grill badge and looking to get the bumper done as I've got it off, changing the bulbs was tricky and had to remove it to take the lights out! Would have uploaded done pics but don't think you can on here :S

Last edited by a moderator:

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Welcome mate and just seen this and turns out you let me down as popped up for the meet with my ibiza and felt singled out would've been nice for a bit of safety in numbers lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.