Low mileage Cupra's

hadz

Jan 30, 2005
West Sussex
i have been looking for a mk3 cupra now for a good 3 months and so far havent been able to find 1 that is fairly low mileage. i was wondering if any1 could help me in my hunt to find 1? i would ideally like a 2002 model. the thing is that im meant to be starting a new job soon and need to buy a car in order to get to and from work and am trying to avoid having to buy a bucket of a car in order to have more to spend on a ibiza cupra!

so please if any 1 knows of a garage or sum1 who is selling there ibiza cupra that has fairly low mileage can u please let me know!!!!!!

thanks

had :confused: :confused:

Cupra_Wayne

263.6bhp / 285lbft.....
Oct 11, 2004
Herts
Just for reference mate I bought a mint 2002 Cupra with 14k on the clock a year ago for £6750 (with 17's, lowered + exhaust) :)

flashbsd

i brought mine with 22k on the clock for 7k totally std example.

IMO they were only made for 2 years so your going to be lucky to find one being so picky with the age, i have a 2001 on the first plate they were made, so not sure why you want a newer one?!? :)

p.s i was looking for just over a year for the right one to come along, wanted the right color too!

Redcupra20vt

Jan 9, 2004
kent
Visit site
flashbsd said:
IMO they were only made for 2 years so your going to be lucky to find one being so picky with the age, i have a 2001 on the first plate they were made, so not sure why you want a newer one?!? :)

i agree, there arent that many low mileage ones around, and in all honesty mine has done 60k and it goes like the day i bought it cannot fault it at all. admitedly mine is all motorway miles but never the less even after 60k its fantastic and people that have been in the car how good it is for a car that has 60k on the clock

Paul

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.