lowerd ibiza**

ste2351

Sep 1, 2007
i didnt realize how mutch of a ball ache it was to lower the ibiza but i finally finished it last night at 12 oclock, now it looks ace,

when ive polished it up and got mybadless grill on ill post up some pics of it

Deleted member 13581

Eibach Pro-Street S for me aimez.

Just add some extra weight in the boot to help the rear springs Ste2351. Slabs are always good, thats what i used. :lol: The engine weight will help the front bed in.

Tall-Paul

Previously ph2858 :D
Nov 12, 2006
Manchester and Preston
Ive got eibach pro street-s and i think its a bit high at the back to, speak to eibach...01455285852.....i did n they said they didnt know because no1 elso has complained. They might change the set up if enough people phone. I asked them to source some shorter spring for me but they never got back to me :-(

Deleted member 13581

Might actually do that ph2858.

I just took the adjuster cup on mine. Sits low enough for me. But would be worth the call.

Tall-Paul

Previously ph2858 :D
Nov 12, 2006
Manchester and Preston
I was thinking of taking out the adjuster but for some reason my car sits about 15mm higher on 1 side so i wouldnt be able to level it. How did u take them out or did a garage do it?

Deleted member 13581

My mate fitted them for me. He is a VW mechanic. I just left the car with him and he done it. :lol:

ste2351

Sep 1, 2007
ill post some pics later ive washed it earlier and was eager to get out in it with the new grill on and springs

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
KW Varient 1's screwed to the floor....

Image005-1.jpg

Looks better with "clean" alloys though

Before

Image004-3.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.