Lowering at different heights front and back?

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
I am aware of this. So your saying it a 15mm standard drop! I thought the LCR came factory lowered by 20mm?

That is why above I am talking about dropping it 35mm in total, then I would be adding a 15mm drop onto the already 20mm that is there.

danny i thought the cupra was 15mm lower than the base model and the LCR was a further 10mm than the cupra :confused:

My bad, it has been a long day! Apologies!

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
I am aware of this. So your saying it a 15mm standard drop! I thought the LCR came factory lowered by 20mm?

That is why above I am talking about dropping it 35mm in total, then I would be adding a 15mm drop onto the already 20mm that is there.

LCRs 25mm lowered from factory, a 50mm lowering kit will only lower an LCR by 25mm

revere

Nov 10, 2009
Glasgow
Base model >>> Cupra lowered 15mm >> LCR lowered 10mm more than cupra so 25mm in total

im lookng at a Weitec 50mm kit which will only lower my LCR 25mm more than what it is now. the lowering number is based on lowering the base model.

Cheers mate. I'll need to get the old measuring tape out and work out some numbers in my head. People will prob look at me on the street like I'm a weirdo measuring the distance between the top of my tyres and the arches :D

Cuppyjoe

Sep 15, 2018
Holy thread revival.... me again...

I've recently fitted the AP suspension kit, lowering 40 front 30 rear.... well, 25 / 15 respectively as it's a cupra.

Despite the greater drop at the front, in reality the rear is sitting about 20mm lower than the front. So a bit perplexed. I understand it may take a bit longer to settle at the front but not expecting much more.

I also fitted new LCR top mounts at the same time.

Any idea why I've got this weird reverse stance going on? Anyone else experienced this?

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Nose down is a better look, cars trailing their arse around do not look good.

I just have visions of Citroen Saxo’s cruising about with a broken rear end trailing the bumper on the ground with some little toss bag driving it like a moron in a 30

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.