Lowering LC 30mm

smithsc

Nov 2, 2009
Huddersfield
Morning Guys,

I'm giong to lower my LC by approx 30mm now my question is, is this going to make my normal driving life hell by that i mean getting up ramps and normal day to day driving.

Might be worth adding i have the LCR front bumper on

Jan 11, 2009
bstoke
Did springs only on my last car, all was good but avoid potholes at all costs. No word of a lie, I thought the dashboard was gonna break off lol

smithsc

Nov 2, 2009
Huddersfield
ha ha will do will tell the wife too (even though she doesn't know i'm getting them) I wish i'd never joined this dam forum this is about my 10th car and i've never modded one before, I join this forum and it just saps money from my account.

The guy i'm getting them off says it drops the cupra by 30mm so i presume they are 40mm drops

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
ha ha will do will tell the wife too (even though she doesn't know i'm getting them) I wish i'd never joined this dam forum this is about my 10th car and i've never modded one before, I join this forum and it just saps money from my account.

The guy i'm getting them off says it drops the cupra by 30mm so i presume they are 40mm drops
Presume nothing, for it to lower the LC by 30mm as above it must lower the OEM Leon by 40mm.
Make sure you ask the question because often people are not informed about the lowwer heights.

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Thats great info for me too thanks. One of my springs snapped recently, so its brought the lowering mod to the front of the queue! I'm sticking with my original springs, but i would have ordered 30's and be dissapointed I think, if they only dropped 20mm. I'd be happy with a definite 25mm drop, so probably look for a 35mm spring.

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Cheers. I'm keeping original shockers sorry! Keeping a snapped spring wudnt be wise ey! Yeh, i think, looking at lee69 eibach pro's stance, that prob do for me. Keep you posted on it.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.