Lowering Springs for 2004 Toledo 150Tdi Sport

silverback

I've done a couple of searches for this and couldn't find if it has been discussed before, so apologies if it has. I tried different things in the search function.

Anyways, i'm looking to lower my Toledo between 35-45mm using springs only. Probably replace the shocks next year at some stage.

Was wondering what you guys would reccomend as a manufacturer and a retailer. I live in N.Ireland by the way. I'll be fitting them myself with a little help from a friend of mine on here. :whistle:

Cheers.

f1btn

Drop me a pm with your vehicle details & I'll see what I can do!

silverback

Arghh!!! Can't send you a pm mate only 1 post!!!

Here's my email address: [email protected]

Details: Toledo 150Bhp TDI Sport 2004 (oct)

Cheers f1btn

Last edited by a moderator:

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
i used an ebay guy in Germany and bought eibach prokit springs for £79 delivered for first toledo se 20v.

then i got another prokit set again for my toledo 20vt from Jabbasport for £140 last year.

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
I think if you are doing the lowering with only springs to start , it would be worth going down the route of Eibach
Quality stuff
There are cheaper but quality counts
Sarah

silverback

Cheers guys i'll check out the eibach springs on ebay. Had them before in my civic and they where dead on.

silverback

Well i suppose fair is fair!! I think i've got the bum deal though!

L7 KVV

mALTEAser
Aug 27, 2007
Guy selling Cobra coilovers from a bora, on RMS only a 1k mls on them. Dont know how good or bad the make is. Been trying to shift them for a fortnight. might drop a bit.

Im sure the bora ones should fit fine, anyone else know different? Do the sport models have thicker shocks like my fr?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members