LukeWS Bocanegra plus a few pics of old MK4 ibiza

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Very nice :) haven't seen these before :p you managed to get next Sunday off???

Cheers mate :) i got a company off ebay i found to make them for me ;) ner no chance pal :( got the all clear off my family then others started moaning about they've changed plans etc and they wont go so I've been told i have to stay now :( there anything else coming up that you know of?

Lukeyy

Apr 10, 2012
Watford
Cheers mate :) i got a company off ebay i found to make them for me ;) ner no chance pal :( got the all clear off my family then others started moaning about they've changed plans etc and they wont go so I've been told i have to stay now :( there anything else coming up that you know of?

They look good :). Ann thats a bummer :/ na haven't really spoken to anyone going ah well should be fun either way

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
They look good :). Ann thats a bummer :/ na haven't really spoken to anyone going ah well should be fun either way

Cheers pal :) yeah will be good to run it on the RR thats why i want to go :( let me know if anything else comes up in the future pls mate :)

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Yeah it's running :) either a stage 1 remap or lowering springs :) undecided yet. What do you reckon?

Will be good to see what its running at atm :) hmmmm if you got the map the drive home would be fun ;) but the bocs do look much better lower, f**k it go for both and try get a deal thrown in! :p haha. How much is it for the map/springs?

Lukeyy

Apr 10, 2012
Watford
Will be good to see what its running at atm :) hmmmm if you got the map the drive home would be fun ;) but the bocs do look much better lower, f**k it go for both and try get a deal thrown in! :p haha. How much is it for the map/springs?

It's aroun 400 for a remap and 300 for springs fitted. It would look brilliant lower :p hmmm I would do both but I'm going holiday September which I have to pay for :/ but I do have a credit card....for emergencies ;)

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
It's aroun 400 for a remap and 300 for springs fitted. It would look brilliant lower :p hmmm I would do both but I'm going holiday September which I have to pay for :/ but I do have a credit card....for emergencies ;)

Thats not bad to be honest i wanna get mine lowered they do look much better :) im having issues with misfires etc so cant look into remaps untill all thats sorted hopefully while its in for the spoiler :D but im in the same situation got "emergency/mod money" :p saved up but my insurance has its name on that after shocking renewals :( make sure you let us know what you get done though mate :)

Car is looking smart mate good mods so far!

Thanks matey :D

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Quick update dropped the car off this morning for diffuser and spoiler work :D hopefully should be back by weds/thurs i think :) currently got a 1.4 facelift mk5 ibiza courtesy car, never knew id miss the tsi power this much :( haha

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Hows your 1.4 treating you? Not too slow I hope? :p

Haha its not to bad...... Not really its awful :( pulling outs great fun minus the power when you think youve got time and your only half way across the road with on coming cars getting rather close :p but i must say im quite liking the mpg almost double with my heavy foot :|

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Haha its not to bad...... Not really its awful :( pulling outs great fun minus the power when you think youve got time and your only half way across the road with on coming cars getting rather close :p but i must say im quite liking the mpg almost double with my heavy foot :|

haha! :D When youve got one full time you come to learn not to take risks like that :p oh i'd swap mpg for speed any day haha :)

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
haha! :D When youve got one full time you come to learn not to take risks like that :p oh i'd swap mpg for speed any day haha :)

Lmao yeah ive learnt over these past 2 days :p true true i cant eait to get mine back bet its gonna feel like a rocket compared haha! You decided what your going to do yet anyway mate new cupra or mk5? :)

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Lmao yeah ive learnt over these past 2 days :p true true i cant eait to get mine back bet its gonna feel like a rocket compared haha! You decided what your going to do yet anyway mate new cupra or mk5? :)

haha yeah I test drove one local to me last week, and bloody hell I couldn't believe it! :-o

MK 5 all the way mate, they're just a much prettier, sportier car to look at! I'm just saving up for the insurance and then i'll have one haha :D

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
haha yeah I test drove one local to me last week, and bloody hell I couldn't believe it! :-o

MK 5 all the way mate, they're just a much prettier, sportier car to look at! I'm just saving up for the insurance and then i'll have one haha :D

Haha dont blame you mate i have the facelift version atm and got to say the mk5 does look nicer imo, theres a dakota red cupra at my local dealer for £13k i think ;) looking very nice! Also a white one no idea on price haha

Last edited:

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Haha dont blame you mate i have the facelift version atm and got to say the mk5 does look nicer imo, theres a dakota red cupra at my local dealer for £13k i think ;) looking very nice! Also a white one no idea on price haha

yeah the new ones are a lot more aggresive to look at I think :)

hmmm you're only 80 odd miles away, thats worth a trip I reckon haha ;)

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Finally got my car back and im loving the finished look 100% :D here are a few pics sorry there not the best its rubbish light and where took on my ipod lol

Diffuser before

521e5b5b-0f62-22e1.jpg

After

521e5b5b-0f51-19bf.jpg

Spoiler

521e5b5b-0f76-bfd4.jpg

521e5b5b-0f86-055f.jpg

521e5b5b-0fb5-8d17.jpg

Last edited: