LukeWS Bocanegra plus a few pics of old MK4 ibiza

T18_MPA

Mar 3, 2012
North East
Lovely example mate, when I see these though I feel as though seat could have done a better decision with regards to the wheels, they dont match the mean look of the car at all :(

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Looking very smart matey! This'd be the sort of look I'll be going for if I ever get mine haha :D. The spoiler really transforms the car :)

Thanks matey :D yeah i don't know what to do next i want darker wheels but i also want it lower, then again more power would be nice :| haha to many things to pick from :p hows it looking for getting one you any closer? :)

Lovely example mate, when I see these though I feel as though seat could have done a better decision with regards to the wheels, they dont match the mean look of the car at all :(

Thanks mate :) yeah i agree theres something not quiet right about them they do look much better in the darker gunmetal grey colour or black tho imo :)

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Thanks matey :D yeah i don't know what to do next i want darker wheels but i also want it lower, then again more power would be nice :| haha to many things to pick from :p hows it looking for getting one you any closer? :)

If it was me mate I would go for looks first, purely because the Cupras got more than enough power already :). And the mk5 is crying out to be lowered whatever spec you get :) haha. Erm it's going to happen as fast as I can save for the insurance lol, so at current estimates we're looking at January time :| but just gives me more time to plan my mods I guess! :D

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
If it was me mate I would go for looks first, purely because the Cupras got more than enough power already :). And the mk5 is crying out to be lowered whatever spec you get :) haha. Erm it's going to happen as fast as I can save for the insurance lol, so at current estimates we're looking at January time :| but just gives me more time to plan my mods I guess! :D

Hmmm true i think my mods will be on hold for a while to now to be fair as my insurance is up next month :/ haha but lower looks better but so do darker wheels haha jans not far away mate! What colour you thinking?

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Hmmm true i think my mods will be on hold for a while to now to be fair as my insurance is up next month :/ haha but lower looks better but so do darker wheels haha jans not far away mate! What colour you thinking?

Ahhh yes that money drainer haha :| :D. This is true, but it's not close enough! Haha. It'd either be a white boc like yourself, or a yellow cupra, I just think they look stunning :)

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Ahhh yes that money drainer haha :| :D. This is true, but it's not close enough! Haha. It'd either be a white boc like yourself, or a yellow cupra, I just think they look stunning :)

Lol it really bugs me how expensive it is but i suppose we want the cars we cant complain! Haha yeah they are nice in yellow i must admit, my fave is the orange I've seen some ibizas in, don't know if they still do it though haha or if theres ever been a cupra done in it :/

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Lol it really bugs me how expensive it is but i suppose we want the cars we cant complain! Haha yeah they are nice in yellow i must admit, my fave is the orange I've seen some ibizas in, don't know if they still do it though haha or if theres ever been a cupra done in it :/

Haha this is very true, we've just got to stump up! :D. I'd love one on orange, they do do them ive seen a couple, but Seat stopped that colour across the range in 2009, so there's only a handful of early models in orange, and I'm not sure they're worth the risk lol. Hence why I'd happily settle for a 10 plate in yellow lol :D

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Haha this is very true, we've just got to stump up! :D. I'd love one on orange, they do do them ive seen a couple, but Seat stopped that colour across the range in 2009, so there's only a handful of early models in orange, and I'm not sure they're worth the risk lol. Hence why I'd happily settle for a 10 plate in yellow lol :D

Yeah i suppose :( haha ooo i see i would of loved a orange one and think it would look nice with a boca vinyl :p yeah yellows really nice anyway yaue10's one looks spot on :)

Last edited:

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Very nice mate :) hope seat didn't charge you too much for all of that lol

Cheers matey :) erm 180 spoiler painting and fitting then 60 for diffuser spraying don't know wether thats good or bad? Haha you had any luck with your spoiler pricing? :)

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
How much have all your mods cost in total so far if you don't mind me asking? :) i'm talking rough guess here haha :D

Haha errrm the roof wrap and boot spoiler wrap were 120. Spoiler supplied painted and fitted 275. Diffuser painting 60. Then bulbs stickers other little bits id say around 40 mate. So just under 500 I'm guessing pal :)

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Good grief, that's some good value for money there! I expected way more haha :D

Haha its not to bad but i think the spoiler could of been less mare, good news though renewal quote £700 standard or £1000 remapped :D lot different to earlier this year very happy at that lol how are your quotes looking mate

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Haha its not to bad but i think the spoiler could of been less mare, good news though renewal quote £700 standard or £1000 remapped :D lot different to earlier this year very happy at that lol how are your quotes looking mate

On a cupra? Wow that is good! :) if it was me, I'd say it was standard haha ;). Still around £3000, though I did get one for £2400 but that was with excess at £1000 haha :blink:

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Yeah i think being 21 helped :D ahh thats **** mate im sure you can get it down a bit?

haha alright old man ;)

Nope. HOWEVER I have worked out another way........:funk:

59 plate Chrono yellow Cupra I shall be test driving saturday....best part is the company offers CASH BACK for your old car! Hello insurance and HELLOOO Cupra! :D

but one must remember it might not work out.....haha.

Hows your car mate? No issues with it so far? :)

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
haha alright old man ;)

Nope. HOWEVER I have worked out another way........:funk:

59 plate Chrono yellow Cupra I shall be test driving saturday....best part is the company offers CASH BACK for your old car! Hello insurance and HELLOOO Cupra! :D

but one must remember it might not work out.....haha.

Hows your car mate? No issues with it so far? :)

Haha old man! Tbh ive currently got a bad nee and shoulder so i feel like one lol :(

Ahh thats good mate you driven one before? The power is addictive :)

Hmmm mines had misfiring issues that where fixed but now its got to go in for oil consumption and misfires from cold :( apart from that though its as perfect and as fun as ever :D

elliottcharles

Aug 5, 2012
Hemel Hempstead
Haha old man! Tbh ive currently got a bad nee and shoulder so i feel like one lol :(

Ahh thats good mate you driven one before? The power is addictive :)

Hmmm mines had misfiring issues that where fixed but now its got to go in for oil consumption and misfires from cold :( apart from that though its as perfect and as fun as ever :D

Haha thats time catching up with you buddy! ;)

Yeah briefly, my mate had one and I blasted it around a car park once, but this'll be my first proper drive, very excited haha :D

ahhh ok, sounds like you've been lucky though from what i've read on other threads!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members