m good god..

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
ive only had the car 3 months i bought it as it is now

seen sense ?:whistle:

if i ever win the lottery i'm gonna collect a load of ebay stars like that and spend a weekend offering £10 entry a person to come round and smash the **** out of em :):)

Last edited:
Could of turned up so much better if he had euro themed the car with the colour.

Bumper is a crazy jap bumper, veilside skirts have never suited the lines of an ibiza. Back bumper isn't too bad I quite like them ones. The stupid mynheer mimbari spoiler is awful! Smoothing is nice and the badboy suits the lines. Bonnet, why people ever made that f50 scoop I don't know. The person who made the mould wants shooting.

Too many idea's in one car me thinks! But the work seems well enough from the pics. So hat's off for being different!

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
...nahh the worst quote is "the front bumper is from a saxo as is the spoiler, the side skirts are from an mr2 and the rear bumper is from a clio." ...hes getting french aftermarket parts that wer made for that "japanese look" ...then BLAMMM smooth out the back "he handles have been smoothed off and it has poppers to open the doors in the mirrors. The side repeaters have been removed and are also located in the mirrors, it has a smooth boot with a solenoid to open. It also has brand new 18" bk wheels " to give it that "euro cleaned look"

...one word ... (actually i aint even gonna go there)

hmm im sorry but i like the bad boy bonnet though, it looks nice... if thats all it had lol.

Boi Ninja

Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
Could of turned up so much better if he had euro themed the car with the colour.

Bumper is a crazy jap bumper, veilside skirts have never suited the lines of an ibiza. Back bumper isn't too bad I quite like them ones. The stupid mynheer mimbari spoiler is awful! Smoothing is nice and the badboy suits the lines. Bonnet, why people ever made that f50 scoop I don't know. The person who made the mould wants shooting.

Too many idea's in one car me thinks! But the work seems well enough from the pics. So hat's off for being different!

yeh what he said ...lol soz i was typing when u posted

Boi Ninja

Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
we should start the best of how much this would go for to the nearsest £, what u say lads? hmm i think about £1600 because there are a lot of people that like this sort of stuff.

jamiepyrite

Jan 21, 2007
Beezas have feelings too :( I think that'd take years of car councilling for that poor car to recover from that hideous "dress" its wearing!

That front bumper is sickening! It looks so arkward and.. errgh.

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
we should start the best of how much this would go for to the nearest £, what u say lads? hmm i think about £1600 because there are a lot of people that like this sort of stuff.

Well considering he doesn't expect it to sell for much ("I wont take anything below the starting price" (£1000)) I guess its going to go for about £1365.

Mig

Mckellar

:cry: saw thata few days ago, i had to refresh the page to make sure i wasnt imagining something so mad as that.

thats possibly had a few thousand quid poured in,when really all the mk2 needs is some nice alloys an lowering, then some subtle touches..

that is as subtle as a punch to the nuts!! :cry:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.