Many of systems are not available after battery replacement

Jul 21, 2023
Hi everyone

Here is my problem:
I had to replace the battery (EFB) because previous just dead, but after that many of systems like ESC, ACC, Auto-Stop, tyre-pressure monitoring, front assist, parking assist and etc...all of them have "ERROR: ..... is not available". Ignition is working, I can drive. I also had tried to reset these errors via ELM adapters application - didnt help. Tried to reset all setting in car computer - didnt help.

Mb there is some solution before I go service?

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
After changing the battery specs with OBD11, the main thing that got rid of most of the errors on the dash for me, apart from the 'Start-Stop', was to start the car and turn the steering wheel from lock to lock. A scan with OBD11 still shows the errors, so I just cleared them.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I think that the OP's problem is the car's reaction to having a failed battery - and being unable to recover after fitting a new one.

I'd doubt, for this specific issue that any of the maybe needed, or desirable coding will have caused this, yes coding in a battery change is good, but this is a completely different problem/failure which was not expected to happen.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise