Map updates

Alex667

Jan 10, 2023
United Kingdom
Anyone know when the next map update is out? Currently on 21.7 (which is either July '21 or June '22 depending on which part of the wording you believe - https://www.seat.co.uk/owners/your-seat/navigation/new-leon). Website says next update should have been back in November but nothing yet.

-------------

Current Map Database: June 2022 – version code 21.7
The version code is specified in the format “YY.MM”. The update is performed if your vehicle has an older version code. You can check your version code in “menu - settings – vehicle information”
Next update coming in November 2022.

Deleted member 123864

Do you have an active Seat Connect subscription? You won't get map updates without it - I have 22.12 maps in mine.

Alex667

Jan 10, 2023
United Kingdom
Normally I used Google Maps as well (via wireless CarPlay), but as SEATs are buggy as hell the display gets corrupted after about 2 minutes using anything that updates the screen faster than Spotify. Hoping the infotainment update I’m booked in for next week will sort that though.

Mar 11, 2023
Don't see the point paying money for update I'm using Google maps instead via wireless Android auto 😁
Me too...

But I use to update the map because it's free with mapcare, just download the file (28gb from SEAT, VW or Skoda sites) and update on a SD card. My actual version is 22.6.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.