March 1st 2018

Bobbetybob

Feb 28, 2018
It's ridiculous that you can't get the two tone alloys on the FR's, really prefer them to the standard ones and don't want 18" wheels.

Cerfwo

Feb 10, 2018
Both cars posted so far look amazing! Makes me even more excited for next week!

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
Anyone picked up a 1.5 TSI yet? Is it twin tailpipe underneath or single like the 1.0 TSI.

Yeah picked up my 1.5 this lunchtime! As for the exhaust, give me 20 mins and I’ll have a look. It is fast though, great 6 gear acceleration on the motorway when dropping to speed of 50 jumped to 70 like a rocket. Averaged 40 mpg, which in snowy confirmed I’ll take anyday.

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
So here are the photos of my 1.5 EVO from today. Yes the exhaust is twin pipe, as shown.
IMG_1248.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_1249.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_1250.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_1255.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
It's ridiculous that you can't get the two tone alloys on the FR's, really prefer them to the standard ones and don't want 18" wheels.

You and me both... I went 18s, but the two tone 17s would have been much better. I’d happily have paid the same price too...

rustyd0g

Jul 31, 2017
Edinburgh
Well, picked it up Friday, and had an uneventful drive home despite the general doom and gloom about road conditions... It wasn’t as clean after 6 hours of salty, slushy, snowy roads!

https://ibb.co/eNpxOS
https://ibb.co/eyumHn
https://ibb.co/nsR0cn
https://ibb.co/cjPWiS
Looks fantastic in Desire Red with the 18" alloys and LED headlights.

I was supposed to pick mine up yesterday but the dealer had to cancel as they've been badly affected by snow. Hopefully will be picking up on Wednesday now.

How's the ride and road noise with the 18's? Are the LED headlights good?

Cerfwo

Feb 10, 2018
Well, picked it up Friday, and had an uneventful drive home despite the general doom and gloom about road conditions... It wasn’t as clean after 6 hours of salty, slushy, snowy roads!
Beautiful car indeed. Hopefully all the snow from the last picture has been cleaned off by now :p What options did you get, I see LED headlights and climate control?

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
It’s got the LED lights and climate control as you’ve spotted, along with a panoramic roof, keyless entry, adaptive cruise control, vision pack and 18” wheels. It’s should have had an Alcantara interior as well, but they forgot to put it in:(

Edited to add, no, it hasn’t been cleaned yet. We’ve had it 36 hours and it’s been filled with petrol twice; haven’t had time to clean it as well :lol:

Last edited:

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
For people with iPhones, is Apple Carplay reliable on the Ibiza?

The system on the Leon always seem to be a bit flaky connecting sometimes.

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
For people with iPhones, is Apple Carplay reliable on the Ibiza?

The system on the Leon always seem to be a bit flaky connecting sometimes.

Works well for me. Though if you have two phones connected it can have a little confusion. As it always wants to connect to a phone that you plug in. When I did mine the system crashed and just rebooted and was fine, not complaining though, any system would get confused

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
Looks fantastic in Desire Red with the 18" alloys and LED headlights.

I was supposed to pick mine up yesterday but the dealer had to cancel as they've been badly affected by snow. Hopefully will be picking up on Wednesday now.

How's the ride and road noise with the 18's? Are the LED headlights good?

The ride is okay on the 18s, but if I’m being picky it’s a bit noisier than I’d like. Though I was driving through snow and slush so difficult to be sure! I’d still rather have had the bi-colour 17” wheels mind...

The lights are great on dipped beam, but main beam is disappointing compared to the LEDs in our A3 e-tron.

What is impressive is the combination of the DSG ‘box and the adaptive cruise. It’ll brake the car down to a standstill if the car in front slows then stops, and accelerate away again as it pulls off. Amazing that this tech is now available in a supermini!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise