mark one

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
My god....just when I thought the quality of threads couldn't get any lower... The title of the thread bares no resemblance to the trip he has written also..

Seat Cupra net needs a massive shake up

cupracaz

Think I should gone under cover as a guy , girl racer me , love my car , wanna meet mark one lovers in mk , i got limited ed leather sat nav Cupra , she perfect , bonnet bit dull and glove box scratched so need ideas on all these ?

cupracaz

Loving your car and glad I keeping you all amused , I am a style advisor so I'm sure even though u mock my job bet you all need a makeover , come on its true , all guys need help

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
C'mon guys, chill out :)

Rob - your 'mark one' car is looking amazing... I am guessing you kept it?

To be fair Caz its almost like you are being cryptic... take a little more time writing your posts and these lions will wind themselves back in.... alternatively post pictures of yourself for lots of attention as these guys can't get enough of girl enthusiasts.

PS typing "i got tits" (I assume that was a typo) isn't going to help calm these lads down...

That is all.

:D :D

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
alternatively post pictures of yourself for lots of attention as these guys can't get enough of girl enthusiasts.

PS typing "i got tits" (I assume that was a typo) isn't going to help calm these lads down...

:lol: True 'dat!

Caz. Check the local meets section of the forum, and the Readers Ride section too. You'll find plenty of amazing mk1 Leon Projects (<= Notice 'mk1,' not having a dig, just trying to help with the jargon.) There will also be a sticky thread somewhere (easy lads) with most of the abbreviations that we use around the 'VAG' (Thats Volkswagon Audi Group, which includes Audi, VW, SEAT and Skoda amongst others) forums. I'll have a quick dig, see if I can find it, but if anyone else knows where 'tis, could you post it up?

Also, welcome. You've had a bit of a baptism of fire, but don't lose hope, we all do it once :)

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
..and get some damn pictures up of the car and/or you :D

You can use something like imageshack or open a free photobucket account :)

Then post anything that looks like a web address that has [/B] at the beginning

and [B]
at the end!

As said, you've had a rough opening time on the forum, but it'll settle down - This really is a great place for information on the SEAT range...

Mike

Last edited:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
..adn get soem damn pictures up of the car and or you :D

You can use something like imageshack or open a free photobucket account :)

Then post anything that looks like it has [/B] at the beginning

and [B]
at the end!

Mike

4 more posts. Be patient, you.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
haha - clearly I am joking... although I wouldn't mind seeing what she mentioned earlier... what was that now..."I got t...t....t........" "..a leon"...thats it... thats what we want to see :)

:lol:

Last edited:

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon
Seat Cupra net needs a massive shake up[/QUOTE]

Just wait for Cazs pictures, then you may be able to have your own little shake up!

cupracaz

Lol I really want to add pics , I got pics on fb , Caroline Johnson

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
No good for me, no Facebook. When you have 15 posts, you can post pictures :)

In the meantime, look around the site, comment on people's Readers Ride threads (usually in their signatures) That'll get you up to 15 posts, and help you get to know whats possible from the mk1 Leons :)

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
^^^That sounds like a plan :)

As said, imageshack is free you don't even need to sign up, and photobucket you need to open an account, but you get your own albums, privacy options etc etc its all free too.

Last edited:

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
you sex pests lol...

yeah Mike i kept it and spent abit on it.. coilovers and porsche lobster claws .. i just love them and they look really good on my mark one..

anyway enough about my car,i don't want to high jack this awesome thread lol

cupracaz

I can't work it out as detest my I phone , sure it's a dud , will it tell me can put pics on after fifteen ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.