MIB2 activations - FR to Cupra

mjj4

Sep 30, 2019
Hi,

I have just done a CJX/DQ250 swap into my 2018 Leon FR using a 2016 (pre facelift) donor car.

The MIB2 unit in the 2018 car is FR spec, with no MOST port, and I would like to add VC at a later date. Part no: 5QA 035 858B

The MIB2 unit from the 2016 donor car is Cupra spec, with MOST port, but PFL obviously. Part no: 5F0 035 020B

The issue I have is I don't have the Cupra drive select option, just Eco, Normal, Sport & Individual. The other issue is I cannot set the VAQ differential settings via the MIB as it doesn't know I have it (the MIB that is).

My question is, can you update the 2016 Cupra MIB2 (5F0 035 020B) to work on a facelift car with Cupra settings such as sports display and Cupra drive select? So things like the ambient lighting would work correctly, and that I can install it without CP issues?

Thanks,

Michael

mjj4

Sep 30, 2019
The units are coded, parameterised and licensed differently between cars depending on the spec

We can configure the unit to suit your VIN, for plug and play 🙂
Sounds prefect, what's the best way forward? Can this be done remotely, I'm 4.5 hours away, but can send the MIB unit/units and any info you need. Cheers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.