Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
A little update clocked up 210000 miles now
Had to drop a mate off at Preston yesterday to pick up a Land Rover 110 and on the way there he said that he can’t believe how smooth and quiet my car is to say it’s got that high mileage on it and it still goes like a bat out off hell when needed too
When we got back to his he said that he drove the wrong vehicle back as the journey home was not as nice as the the journey there was and he said on Wednesday that he would drive the banana back and I can drive the old merc motor home back from stock port well I said not on your life mate your motor home so your driving that back and I’m in the nice to be in Leon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
fce5c4275a91e42a430eb977f0cdfa43.jpg

And still going strong even if it does burn some oil

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
So... when you cleaning the interior?

Lol Jon you don’t want to see the passenger foot well with lots off dog hair now do you so that’s mild compared to the dash dust lol
I have the same mate in the car tomorrow to take him to Stockport to pick up a motor home and his little jack Russell will be in the car too wish he was not but my mate will not leave him on his boat for hours alone so have a dog to take with us the only good thing is it’s only one way
Sat after I have swapped the rear axle on the cupra tdi and sorted the front shocker and abs wire oh and the rear spring

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
his little jack Russell will be in the car too wish he was not but my mate will not leave him on his boat for hours alone so have a dog to take with us

I assume the boots full or something?

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
The light on the dash is for the air bag new drivers seat belt needed and I also need todo the off side tracker rod end as the boot has split and it’s now knocking and guess what the tracking needs doing again grr

As for the parts car or cupra tdi the rear axel is on it just got to sort the front shocker out and the abs wire

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
So the cupra tdi has had the shocker repair and it drove straight and also popped a boost hose so when I’m back off holiday I will do the abs wire repair and clear the codes pop the boost hose back on and put some fuel init and take it for a test drive to go though all the gears and a shake down to see when the next step will be

Now onto my car I have done a rear wiper upgrade as had enough off wiper hop and not been able to see well out off the back window so the upgrade works well just bring some rain for a good test when I get home and have to reverse the whole length off my street to park up out side my house

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.