Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Deleted member 103408

as @Thai-wronghorse said this was up for sale on ebay.

Only 750 ha ha but what put me off buying it (apart from the obvious) was this comment
Car needs a professional clean after using through winter

What would you use to clean a shaggy dog car.

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
The upgrade rear wiper
ae422546602d9dfd0487cbda742d656c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Well the back passenger side is like a paddling pool grr so have all the doors to reseal when I can find the time as work is rammed so end off the day I’m like to tired and worn out with cars can’t find the effort to put into mine but I have ordered the new front splitter so that should be here soon
When that turns up and I fit it I may just do the door seals then
Other than that car is still going strong

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Winter tyres fitted
My repair on door seals looks like it’s stopped the leaking but still need to dry the rear carpets out to see if they stay dry

Reactions: Legojon

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
That splitter looks ace. Like the colour coded strip on it.

I agree it’s like the finishing touch was not easy putting it on mind I think it’s straight I think it took me around half an hour to put it on so don’t know how long it will last on hope I don’t wash it off with the jet wash lol

Reactions: Legojon

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Looking good mate. Splitter changes the look of the car nicely

Reactions: Yellow fr

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Well this car just does not want to have everything working as it should now in March I put a new n/s/f door lock in as it was working then not so you could not open the door so fixed it before it would not open at all.
Come to go food shopping on Saturday afternoon with the wife open the car I get and the wife is still on the outside off the car saying I have not unlocked all the doors so I press the button again and still no joy so I lock the car and then unlock it all and still the door will not open from the outside so I get in and lean over to open it from the inside and still no joy so now it looks likes it’s totally stopped working with no warning off it going

Reactions: bigT's lcr

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Had this with the last leoN. Our lass to this day still sometimes stands there waiting for me to open her door from the i side lol

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Lol was going to plug it in today at work but without thinking I just opened the said door and it opened lol locked the car and opened it 5 to 6 times and it opened every time so maybe something just froze on the weekend lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.