mk2 fest 07

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
WARNING PEOPLE COMING FROM DOWN SOUTH!!! USING THE M1

For those of you that are planning on traveling up the M1 on Sunday morning please be aware that it will be closed from jct 8-9. it will re-open at 9 am but most of you will be prob wanting to get there before this time. There will be diversions and the roads are ok but expect some extra congestion so add some time to your journey.
Just thought ill let you guys know.

some info
http://www.highways.gov.uk/roads/projects/13278.aspx

diversion map
http://www.highways.gov.uk/roads/projects/15378.htm

just thought it would help any southerners

Chris

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Well personally I'll be going to Ace cafe to meet meet the rest of the VAG lot coming from south. I think KERMITCUPRA is coming to Ace as well for the convoy.

What about you Chris??

FUMbelina

Love to come to the meeting! Dont really know anybody as ive only just joined though, but sure your be alright!

FUMbelina

just saw the email! lol! i am blonde i cant help it! he he! Just want to find someone with the ibiza as mine havent seen any like it

FUMbelina

no its not a rare colour, its bright yellow, but not the normal seat yellow. It a seat ibiza 1999 1.4 sport but has white wolf race alloys on standard, havent seen any others with those alloys on standard they dont even make those alloys anymore either. Its really smart. Ill be in birmingham soon going down to my dads to do some bits on my car, still completly standard though but want to mess with the engine a bit nothing magor just for better performance because i like the look of my car standard aswell and dont really wanna look to much of a chav like those pathetic boy racers in done up 1.2 corsa's that always try racing you lol not to bothered they only see my boot!

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Should imagine the wheels were just a dealer special. Wouldnt have came from the seat factory with them on. Were abouts in brum?? Thats were i am rite at this moment

FUMbelina

solihull but i live in york with my mum. Went to donnington last sunday to see the moto gp.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.