K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
There you go mate :)

29112009196.jpg

GLYN SOLEY

Jun 22, 2009
Letchworth herts
cheers danny looks good . meant to ask you , is it just a case of a straight screw on fit or did you need to mod splitter ?

Last edited:

scott cupra 225

Dec 5, 2005
Kemnay, Aberdeenshire
my Fr550 with LCR splitter
splitternoplate.jpg

Yes slight modding needed to get splitter to sit right. The clips things that run round the top of the splitter need filing or cutting and the 2 middle (what i would call spacers) need cutting slightly to fit underneath of the bumper as they are too long and the splitter wont sit flat. Its a bit of a pain to get the splitter centred like but easy enough once splitter held in place.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I had a go at this mod and it' didn't fit very well, left big gaps between splitter and under side of bumper. I tookit off after a few mins of it being fitted. The under side of the bumper is not flat on the mk2 prefacelift.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Has anybody got a front on pic of car with splitter on? Im undecided on it

Had one on me ibiza and thought it looked good

scott cupra 225

Dec 5, 2005
Kemnay, Aberdeenshire
Here you go AndrewJB.
frontsplitter.jpg

3.jpg

Tried to capture the little gap to show you but its difficult unless you can get like underneath the car to take a photo. To be honest i wasn't sure at first when i seen it fitted on mine and was gonna take it straight off, but i soon got used to it ;-) I think once ive got the sideskirts and the aero spoiler fitted it will look pretty awsome. :p
Yes the underneath of the mrk2 bumper is not flat. I got mine to sit not to bad although not perfect.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
I had a go at this mod and it' didn't fit very well, left big gaps between splitter and under side of bumper. I tookit off after a few mins of it being fitted. The under side of the bumper is not flat on the mk2 prefacelift.

Couldn't agree more. From certain angles (side on) my LCR splitter looked great, however from front on the shape really didnt suit the Leon and worse still was being able to ''see through'' it to the underside of the car.

The cupspoiler was far better and made to fit the mk 2 FR/Cupra but then that was £150 and this is only £30 so it makes sense financially :)

GLYN SOLEY

Jun 22, 2009
Letchworth herts
Same as , Nath . looked good in posted pics but in real life i prefered the original look , every 1 to his own .

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon
This is not a bad idea, I think I may have to get one and give it ago. So to get one from the main dealer is cheaper than ebay, ideal. anyone know any where else that is cheaper or got one now?

Jamie

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.