MK2 service @ Audi?

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
Hey

My auntie works for Audi Huddersfield and i can get quite a bit knocked off servicing, but i wanted to check that i AM allowed to get it serviced at Audi?

I was going to ring the dealer i bought it from (Ted Johnsons Barnsley) but i have a feeling they might just say "yes you have to bring it to us".

Cheers for the advice!

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Hey

My auntie works for Audi Huddersfield and i can get quite a bit knocked off servicing, but i wanted to check that i AM allowed to get it serviced at Audi?

I was going to ring the dealer i bought it from (Ted Johnsons Barnsley) but i have a feeling they might just say "yes you have to bring it to us".

Cheers for the advice!

As far as I'm aware you can get the car serviced by anyone as long as they use original VAG parts in the service. Ironically I am tempted to go the other way and use non Audi in future as the ones local to me are shocking!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Mine was serviced at a main VW stealer. As long the VAT registered garage carry out the service using approved parts and the service is carried out as per the schedule, the warranty remains unaffected.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise