MK3 Ibiza was k04 now gtx2867r badger 5 mapped 387bhp for now

Sep 22, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
Yeh man its still putting a massive smile on my face still waiting for something to even come close to it. Its still the same code on the box as the bezza 1. I kept it from the mk4 golf I broke last year as I thought this might happen. Only difference with this box is that the ratio's are slightly different. They don't cost as much as a cupra box to. How's your going mate.

Sep 22, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
Yeh it feels a little bit more useable in 3rd around town. Haven't really had a decent play in it yet but I think 4th hits the limiter at 140 in this box used to hit it at just over 150 in the old box. I think the next plan is to take it to bill for a full custom and some gear based boost :)

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Well 1st you will need a ME7.5 ecu & lambda sensor, im sure Alex can do this for you ;-)

If not let me know & we sort something out

Sep 22, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
Yeh just got off the phone to him gona hold out on mapping for abit was booked in on the 5th but I'm not getting left behind with everyone doing wideband. Bill has give mew a price to do the conversion but just trying to find some info to see if I can do it myself as I enjoy doing the work myself.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
2 x ibiza's converted to WB this past 10 days....
WB ecu is so much better.. closed loop fuel control... Want all the bells and whistles (gear based boost, switchable, boost build launch (if you have rods) no lift shift also, and have parts also fit the VVT unit and we can wire that in and activate it for improved spool and mod range torque ;)

:)

Sep 22, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
Yeh it sounds pretty good stuff. I'd like to do it myself coz money's abit tight atm and that way would be able to get the car mapped sooner. Ill have to do some research and see if I can.

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
picked up some brembos yesterday came off an alfa gta with brackets to mount and new disc's and pads, picked them up for half the price you would pay for ibiza cupra r brembos to.
IMG-20121122-00108.jpg

also my manifold from ina has arrived
IMG-20121117-00105.jpg

also got round to fitting new engine mounts
IMG-20121117-00104.jpg
IMG-20121117-00103.jpg

Lovely Chris,

Can see why you wanted some parts from me :)

Heads up on the VT gearbox mount, you might want to put another nut on each bolt as they wobble loose and come out! I Loctite'd mine too.

Interested to see what comes of this turbo, what is it supposed to be a hybrid of originally?

Just noticed you might not have one yet!

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.