MK3 Ibiza was k04 now gtx2867r badger 5 mapped 387bhp for now

Sep 22, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
Wideband conversion and mapping I can't wait to see what manic he can do with the car to. And Alex did do an amazing job with the down pipe. He made a jig from mine so if you ever need 1 give him a bell

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Sounds like it will be mental, looking forward to plenty vids ;)
Ahh well im in the process of making myself a custom mani and dp so if it goes pete tong ill be on the blower for one.
Keep up the good work! What plans you got after tuning?

Sep 22, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
I can't wait for the day it's complete I have loads of spare money haha tbh mate it's pretty mental ATM I'd say its around the 400bhp mark my mate has a Megan f1 running 418 and its afair bit quicker than that. Will be nice to see what it's power is on current software and then bills custom map. Only plans after this are buckets and a diff mabey wmi see what bill thinks. As ill be useing n75 ill have no need for my aem true boost. Anyone no if aem does the gauge the same but not an ebc just a gauge

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Ok it's done booked in with bill on the 29th of July. Work has been abit quite lately but has picked up abit that's why I haven't been able to afford it till now. Will be nice to see what it can do quarter mile in After the decent map as went pod Afew weeks ago and did pretty bad haha

Nice to see your round the corner from WB conversion & bill's custom map

Bet Rob cant wait to take it down the strip....:3rd:

Sep 22, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
e5ahavy7.jpg

Polished bay

BFT

hi can somebody tell me about the wb conversion.
i have searched the web but there is nothing to find (not a good how to).
i allready have the ecu and both looms.
can i use the cupra pedals and throtlebody?

Sep 22, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
Ok cheers bill iv sorted out Afew bits today so you don't see any of my dodgy work haha iv put it back to n75 as well so it's ready to go. Still hunts massively on idle even with doing a boost leak test and new Maf so hope the new map sorts this.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members