MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

Apr 15, 2009
Wolverhampton
I can't see people noticing a massive difference over the stock car apart from colour of wheels, I don't think the 2k price diff is justified.

Last edited:

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
They would never put the ac delete included in the option as 99% if people will want it and would put people off specking it. To be fair I think £2000 will put people off anyways.

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
They would never put the ac delete included in the option as 99% if people will want it and would put people off specking it. To be fair I think £2000 will put people off anyways.

yet people still buy the meganes.

I think it couldve dont with a slight bumper change or something, or maybe just a bit of vinyl say 'Ring or Sub'8 down the side but something more

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
I know the answer is out there but i cant find it, but one of you will know. I cant find proof to back up my answer but I am under the impressions that the diff is constantly on and once put into sport/race/cupra/w.e mode if allows for more play or more slide if you like, but some say that its off in normal and only on in sport and above?? Anyone know for sure and have it written down anywhere, i'm not going to start a new thread as i know it will be a quick answer :)

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
I know the answer is out there but i cant find it, but one of you will know. I cant find proof to back up my answer but I am under the impressions that the diff is constantly on and once put into sport/race/cupra/w.e mode if allows for more play or more slide if you like, but some say that its off in normal and only on in sport and above?? Anyone know for sure and have it written down anywhere, i'm not going to start a new thread as i know it will be a quick answer :)

anybody?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
The side blades are from the Black and White line packs and are now available to order as individual parts. You're looking at around £250-£300 fitted though and it involves removing the top spoiler.

I was thinking about them but don't think I'm doing to bother.

Scott

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise