mk3 seat ibiza pictures

thewiizard

Tarmac Tantaliser
Jan 15, 2007
Rugby, Midlands
www.tbfh.org
5046_129295661208_745521208_2887233_8226301_n.jpg

:)

dubroots125 that completely changes the look of the car, might consider doing this to mine now, how much did you pay in total then?

are you talking about the colour coding or the lowering?

to have the whole front and rear bumper resprayed and he fixed a split in the rear bumper by plastic welding it and then smoothing it off,
he also painted the blue cupra spoiler i had bought from a breakers and he only charged me £150 for all of that

the lowering was done cheap aswell, i bought a set of lowered shocks and springs and had them fitted along with a set of brake pads for £60 for the labour and i only paid £40 for the shocks and springs

he said that it is best to paint the whole of the bumper for a better colour match, as you can see it looks spot on, definatly makes the car look alot better, it drives like a dream,,,,,

new engine
new suspension
new brakes
new paint
= new car :D

sortu

Got To Love Diamond Audio
Jan 5, 2009
Milton Keynes
yea does look spot on mate, and for that money you could say thats pocket change :whistle: lol, how much is it lowered buy!?

yea does look spot on mate, and for that money you could say thats pocket change :whistle: lol, how much is it lowered buy!?

to be honest im not %100 sure, its on cupra shocks with 50mm (ish) lowering springs , i think the height is perfect for me because it looks alot better (not like a 4x4)
it goes round corners wihout rolling from side to side or swaying and it is suprsingly smooth

i know everyone always goes on about how crap springs are and how they ruin the handling but they have really drastically improved the handling of my 1.4, i was thinking maybe its due to the cupra shocks actually being stiffer than standard shocks wich is maybe maybe the springs not so bouncy,

they feel like they are starting to bed in properly now as the car looks slightly lower,
but its not really as low as i want it, i need to find out if it would have been lower with the springs on my standard 1.4 shocks

cuprachrissy

Its for real. It started as an accident 12 months ago but It's grown on me and others so I've left it alone.

More important things to spend 500+ notes on :)

tbh mate id rather spend 500 notes on getting it sprayed, it looks like its been in an accident, but different strokes for different folks eh? :blink:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise