Mk4 2020 Leon is a downgrade

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Think you will find it's minus a sub woofer. The Beats is the branding for the audio range now. The Seat sound system is the one that had the sub woofer but got dropped so you didn't get it. Reckon if you want the sub woofer you need to look to the Ateca Cupra in the UK. Think you might find it has an out board audio amplifier on it which powers the sub woofer. Was always an option on VWs but crossed over to Seat but held back for the Cupra's. You cant specify up.... other Seat markets you can.

(That's why I'd have to go up to a Cupra bling to get what I optioned up on my 2016 Ateca at the time :eek:)

They stopped adding seat sound for the MY19 leon. I ordered a cupra with seat sound and due to the wltp delay they shipped the car with beats audio. It still has the full size spare and sub in the boot.

Tell

Staff member
They stopped adding seat sound for the MY19 leon. I ordered a cupra with seat sound and due to the wltp delay they shipped the car with beats audio. It still has the full size spare and sub in the boot.

You got to have a sub woofer to resolve quite a bit of modern music performances... listening to London Grammers Metal and Dust EP. They like their walking bass which isn't going to walk if you haven't got a sub woofer :love:. Speech radio you can get away without.

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Labour burnt their fingers on road charging. Toll roads running along side won't happen due to green issues. All quite on self drive cars. Johnson is looking at 2030 now to ban the sale of petrol / diesel cars.
What are the manufacturers saying regards this, last I read it wasn’t considered feasible to produce sufficient vehicles to follow proposed regulations.

Tell

Staff member
What are the manufacturers saying regards this, last I read it wasn’t considered feasible to produce sufficient vehicles to follow proposed regulations.

The announcement was probably kite flying for this

In other news the hybrid Leon looks interesting and I reckon the power supply to the garage would take 4kw. Can see for local runs a hybrid has its uses.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise