Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Its that time we have all been waiting for :)
null-1176.jpg

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Kinda done but not poxy spring has snapped on the front so I have some KW ones from AmD to try but they might be stiffer also had to raise the car its to close to the carbon wings don't want them to explode I will be ordering some camber adjustment top mounts ASAP to pull the front in , going home now to put the new spring in on the snapped side will do the other one tomorrow
null-1246.jpg

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Not 100% happy yet but I've left it for tonight fitted kw front springs there 20mm shorter and stiffer so going to give them a go needs to come down a tad and I need the camber top mounts which will be ordered as soon as the seller gets back to me sold the R32 wheels today as well :)

Sorry for poor pics needs a wash as well
null-1851.jpg

null-1241.jpg

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Great to see that they're on now Dan. It looks ace. Especially the rears from what I can see. Are you happy with the colour of the wheels? I know the theme you're working towards, but I'd love to see these with a glossy finish. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the KW springs too. Hopefully they're not too stiff. :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Great to see that they're on now Dan. It looks ace. Especially the rears from what I can see. Are you happy with the colour of the wheels? I know the theme you're working towards, but I'd love to see these with a glossy finish. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the KW springs too. Hopefully they're not too stiff. :)

Rears at the min are on a 15mm spacer might get a 20mm set tho but I does look ok , I've all ways loved the colour of the wheels tbh but they will probably go gloss once they need a refurb etc , will test the springs tomorrow :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Had a mare of a day changed the ride height 4 times lol still not happy , yes I have reverse rake soon to be sorted tho I'm ordering a pair of adjustable top mounts to pull the front in so I can lower the car 10-15mm more to match the back they take 5-6 days delivery just emailing them now won't be here for UD but I'm not parking inside or any where special so its fine , changed the headlight tint front Matt to gloss looks a million times better takes the chrome Edge I hate away , also new grills coming next week one fell out :(

Headlights
null-2497.jpg

null-786.jpg

null-609.jpg

null-2338.jpg

null-285.jpg

null-842.jpg

null-1449.jpg

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Looking good Dan. Will you be sticking with the rear callipers and same size discs? They need paiting to match. Another thing for the job list :whistle:

UD is going to be a good show this year by all accounts. Debating whether to go or not. Would love to go but my wife will be near her due date by then, so might not be the best idea. More Than More will be there this year; they might snap a shot of your car if you're lucky enough... Hhmmm...

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Looking good Dan. Will you be sticking with the rear callipers and same size discs? They need paiting to match. Another thing for the job list :whistle:

UD is going to be a good show this year by all accounts. Debating whether to go or not. Would love to go but my wife will be near her due date by then, so might not be the best idea. More Than More will be there this year; they might snap a shot of your car if you're lucky enough... Hhmmm...

Don't really think mine will be seen up there mate I'm not in any car park etc I've not been to a UD before so will see what its like when there rear calipers will be staying but going orange possibly next weekend I think rear disc will probably go for the compbrake rear 300mm floating disc set up not any time soon tho

When is UD?

Next Sunday were going think sexy nick is as well

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Is sexy Nick getting all scene now?

I would have gone along but I'm out Sat night and won't be in till 5am probs so it's never happening, lol.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise