Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
New plate holder for the front will be trimming the holder its self down and having a small plate on there it attaches to the tow eye

null-840.jpg

Last edited:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Been megga busy today up at 4.30 am went to work home at 10am got strait on with the car painted the rear calipers orange had to rub down and paint the lips on the rear wheels as they was kerbed from the crash in my other car they look a million times better now also washed and waxed the car fitted new grills (passenger side not fitted in pics ) fitted plate holder after cutting it down

Old **** middle grill , cut the plate holder down loads and the number plate itself
null-1149.jpg

Looks like this
null-1586.jpg

Rear calipers before I waxed it
null-1771.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
If you need to be towed - not wanting to curse you here - how much work is it to remove the plate and fit the tow eye?

Also I think it looks really smart!

Last edited:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
If you need to be towed - not wanting to curse you here - how much work is it to remove the plate and fit the tow eye?

Also I think it looks really smart!

5 mins if that undo it with the plate still on screw the tow eye on , I can also attach a tow strap as well if I remove the plate for track days etc

Dozer360

mk1 Seat Leon 20v T
Jun 1, 2010
southampton
im not 100% sure but i think there are plate regulations that say if the plate is below a certain height it has to be on the near side.
might just be worth checking to save hassle getting pulled over, i think its something to do with speed camera locations etc.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
im not 100% sure but i think there are plate regulations that say if the plate is below a certain height it has to be on the near side.
might just be worth checking to save hassle getting pulled over, i think its something to do with speed camera locations etc.

Cameras can zoom in on your tax discs so there defo be able to see my number plate lol

Transtellar

Aug 5, 2010
Stirling
Have to say you car looked awesome at UD mate, you were parked just infront of me! It was getting as much attention outside as some of the cars were inside!

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Have to say you car looked awesome at UD mate, you were parked just infront of me! It was getting as much attention outside as some of the cars were inside!

Ah really :) that's good to know didn't know if many people had seen it , I should have asked I get inside or some thing I've seen a few pics pop up places but not many

Transtellar

Aug 5, 2010
Stirling
Ah really :) that's good to know didn't know if many people had seen it , I should have asked I get inside or some thing I've seen a few pics pop up places but not many

Yea, fair play to you matey, it looks like its taken alot of work! i sat in the car around 4 grabbing something to eat and it was getting its photo taken alot!

I never got a pic, by this time my camera was exhausted from photos and i was all out of batteries :(

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Its take a while yeah not to bad tho not 100% happy with it yet but will be when its sitting better this month , glad it got noticed tho :) I should have asked to get inside or some thing