mk7 side skirts ?????

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
And there was me thinking no one had though of this yet

cheeky bastid,,

If you read the original post I did say "" it seems the mk7 polo GTI has little black side skirts"" ,,,, I was not saying that I have just re-invented the side skirt

well I have searched loads about side skirts on here and I have never read anything about polo GTI mk7 ones, come to think of it I have searched on CLUB POLO too and still no luck

If you know anything more about how they might fit the mk4 ibiza do tell.......................;)

Last edited:

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
I'd wondered about this mod in the past too.
If any of you guys want some specific measurements I can get the tape measure out. If you tell me the sill area size of the Beezer I'll measure the skirts on my Polo.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I posted ages ago about these - they were fitted to a Fabia vRS and I said they look good and will they fit blah blah blah :)

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
y don't u just buy the ibiza side skirts from the dealer?? 135 pound in primer then u just got to get em sprayed n fitted.. looks pretty gd ive seen them on one in the showroom

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I havn't, I will do a quick search though, seen a silver one with the full Seat Sport kit, front and rear valance and side skirts...

sooty22

sooty22
Dec 28, 2006
nera richmond north yorks
this could be interesting, as my car fell off the stupid scissor jack that comes with the car and had put a nice sized dent in the sill, this would be ideat to hide as most body shopw are asking around £400-£500!!!!!!!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Don't forget painting will be extra on the above... so budget for another £100 on top...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise