Mkiv Gti Pedals

DEVIL

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and this is my very first post so i will apologies if this is a question that has been asked before.I have noticed that a lot of you have MKIV pedals fitted so my questions are as follows.
1.Are they hard to fit
2.how much did you pay and where did you get them from
3.has any one got any pictures so i can see what they look like fitted

Thanks in advance

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Hi there!!

I got mines fitted the other day when I was getting Cruise Control fitted to my cat at StarPeformance. They only charged me £20 to get the pedals fitted as well as sorting out the trolley jack prob (search for rattle behind glovebox and all will be explained)
They do look really good and add a touch of colour to the cabin. I also got the alu effect trim kit in my car too. Looks a lot nicer now.
Anyways I got my pedals from vagparts.com and I think I was charged £75 (incl P&P) and got them within a couple of days.
Here are a few threads that might help you

Thread 1

Thread 2

Alex

DEVIL

Hi Guys,

Many thanks ecpecially to you Alex for pointing me in the right direction ordered some pedals today cant wait for them to arrive.:thumbup:

Mark

DEVIL

Hi Alex,

Yes i am thinking as soon as i can raise the cash of having my beast remapped really want some chrome heater vent surrounds don,t suppose you know where i can get these from cheap ?.Already done a few little changes i have had side skirts,rear spoiler and i pod connection fitted.Got some very nice seat lockable valve caps on.Upgraded the bulbs and my paper work for my private plate came through today so i have just ordered some cool plates. :)

Mark

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members