MKV Ecomotive ECU wiring diagram - trying to repair P0113/000275 - Intake Air Temp. Sensor (G42) Signal too High

lardconcepts

Apr 21, 2016
Engine check light went on, car went into limp mode and Torquescan showed
16497/P0113/000275 - Intake Air Temp. Sensor (G42): Signal too High

I can see that the wire running from plug pin 2 has broken right by where the loom joins another one and is all sealed up - see pic: no way I could get in there to fix it.

A couple of years back, a mechanic fixed a similar problem on the same cable run and there's now a single wire running directly from pin 1 of the plug to the ECU, which has been fixed back in with cable ties.

He's not currently working, and I thought maybe I could take a look myself, but I dare not take the ECU out before I knew what I was looking for, and having found a different Ibiza pin-out on this forum, it looks well beyond my skillset! Or am I over-worrying?

I live in the middle of nowhere - I can live with a car in limp-mode for a while, but not a dead car! Any ideas? If not, what should I be looking to pay for this to be fixed?

Thanks.

Attachments

• ibiza-wiring-fault-plug-closeup.jpg
    ibiza-wiring-fault-plug-closeup.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 759
  • ibiza-wiring-fault-closeup.jpg
    ibiza-wiring-fault-closeup.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 265

Troubs12

May 30, 2020
Hi what’s your engine code? I should be able to dig something up for you. I remember at vw they used to supply a replacement loom that we fitted instead of repairing I’ll see if I can get the part number for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.