Mods for Bessie

bpocklington96

Apr 4, 2016
Recently decided that I am going to go for the plunge and make my car mine!! I love it to pieces and don't want to buy another car even though she has got 100 thousand miles on her. Already have,
Airtec fmic
Piper cross filter
312mm disc upgrade
Miltek exhaust system
What I want (will) to do,
AP Coilovers
Drop links
Top mounts and bearings
Jdm Wolf race wheels (not fully decided yet)
Full respray in a very kinky colour
Cupra front bumper
Drl Headlights (love the look of them) Remap to a nice calm 200 bhp
Sachs clutch (original needs replacing anyways)
Stronger head bolts
Possibly hybrid turbo
Much much more
:p What do you guys think.

Last edited:

abbotsmike

Dec 17, 2011
Uxbridge
don't want to buy another car even though she has got 100 thousand miles on her.

You will do, one day. They're blinding cars, but there's more to life than FWD hatchbacks!

At 100k if you have some money to throw at it, go round and give it fresh bushes. Will liven it up no end. Wheel alignment too and a damn good service. I would say springs and shocks but no need if you're getting coilovers.

EGR Delete (you'll get an EML light, but I successfully ignore mine)
Oil catch can for the PCV.

Minor stuff but will help it breathe better.

bpocklington96

Apr 4, 2016
Thanks for the reply abbotsmike

I agree completely bushes are essential at this milage but I believe that they were upgraded to cupra fronts at 50000 miles but may as well again.

Bought an egr delete kit ages ago but they sent me wrong one -.- haha.

Options now added to my list

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

bpocklington96

Apr 4, 2016
Well it's a month onwards and I'm proud to say that the beeza is making a lovely 198.9 hp and 335 ftlb at the fly. Darkside developments did a great job, and the alloy intake with the AEM filter looks stunning can I just say. Car is nearly done for the time being. Also had a new clutch fitted before the Pd160 turbo and other bits were fitted. Need to get my pics up.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.