Moto gp 2010

Chriswaite130

Byebye TDI, Hello VTEC y0
Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
OH and I cant forget a mention to WSBK! i love that also and to have a British podium in both races was awesome! anyone else watch it ?

Seen the 1st race - shame about Leon Haslam finishing where he did - doing 200mph with a slow puncture in the front tyre - balls of steel!

Not seen second race yet though...

Pander

Jan 22, 2010
Corby.
www.facebook.com
If Camier wernt on that bike he would be doing much better me thinks. Hes the same height and build(im a bit fatter lol) and that aprilia is absolutly tiny! a guy at work has one and ive had a go albeit a little blast up the road and it actually feels like getting back onto a rs125!!!! and remember his dominance on a r1 last year?

Chriswaite130

Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
Yeah, they are tiny bikes (never been on one just stood beside one - you lucky git lol) Its quite funny when you see him and Biaggi beside eachother as theres a foot of height difference! It'll either click for Camier this year, or I think he'll move/be moved on next year. Although it could just be because of the level of competition - he admitted he doesnt like being roughed up?

Chriswaite130

Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
Yeah - bit of a boring race tbh! God knows whats going on with Stoner but his crew didnt look too chuffed... lol. Moto2 had some great racing again!

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Moto 2 was a very good race, soo many crashes :)

As for moto gp was ok as a Rossi fan a bit dissapointed but still ok.

125 Was dissapoiting for B Smith again, im sure he'll ride a good last lap 1 day :)

Pander

Jan 22, 2010
Corby.
www.facebook.com
The reason Stoners crew didnt look happy is because he is 95% sure going to factory honda equipment next year. Which might or might not be repsol backed. Your heard it here first. Moto2 was awesome. Julian Simon did well considering his crew bodged the engine, forks and bodywork onto a different frame/chassis

Oct 2, 2006
Rossi to Ducati would be very interesting, but we will see, an italian dream riding and possibly winning on such a patriotic brand, if Jeremy Burgess doesnt go I dont think Rossi will either. Ducatis ex team manager Livio Suppo and a few other ex Ducati engineers have already jumped ship to Honda so can see the logic behind the chaps comments a few posts above.

But remember the younger Stoner on the LCR Honda a few years ago he was pure shite and kept tucking the front end :lol:

Just my 2Ps worth, and I am a huge Rossi fan:)

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
As u say rossi wont go to ducati without burgess and the rest, will be intersting as the season progresses to see who goes where.

Imo rossi or lorenzo will leave yamaha and go to ducati and ben spies will take whoever leaves place, and as been said stoner will go to honda at the exspence of dov(no idea how to spell his name sorry:)) prob.

Thats my guess ;)

Last edited:

Chriswaite130

Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
As u say rossi wont go to ducati without burgess and the rest, will be intersting as the season progresses to see who goes where.

Imo rossi or lorenzo will leave yamaha and go to ducati and ben spies will take whoever leaves place, and as been said stoner will go to honda at the exspence of dov(no idea how to spell his name sorry:)) prob.

Thats my guess ;)

I duno, I've been reading Rossi's autobiography and he was going to move to Yamaha without Burgess and the crew, they only joined him at the last minute!

Definitely think this is the last season Rossi and Lorenzo will be team mates.

Come on then - who's going to win the championship?!

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Ive read that to, a good read

As for the champ, im a big rossi fan so i gotta say rossi, but lorenzo has looked dam good this year but i think the doctor will pip him to the post :)

Chriswaite130

Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
Yeah I hope so too, but how fast was Lorenzo at Le Mans? Makes you wonder if Rossi still has a niggling injury from his motocross training off a few weeks back?

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Definitely think this is the last season Rossi and Lorenzo will be team mates.

Jorge Lorenzo at Honda with Dani Pedrosa with Valentino Rossi at Yamaha with Ben Spies

that is unless Ducati get fed up with Stoner and tempt Rossi for a final 2 year all italian furore

Chriswaite130

Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
Jorge Lorenzo at Honda with Dani Pedrosa with Valentino Rossi at Yamaha with Ben Spies

that is unless Ducati get fed up with Stoner and tempt Rossi for a final 2 year all italian furore

Hmm you never know! Like Pander says Stoner is rumoured to be considering a move to Honda (where he will fall off even more like last time he was on a Honda!) would be a good finish to an awesome career for Rossi

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise