MS design side skirts

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Just had deliverd my MS design side skirts but im unsure what adhesive i need to use to bond them to the car:confused:, anyone suggest what to use

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
You screw them on from the bits thats wrap round and onto the wheel well.

You should have got the fitting kit with the skirts, this included the bonding agent and the screws

Andybon

BOOYAH!!!
Nov 1, 2007
St Helens
You can get some stuff from your local motorfactors thats like a black sealer, its used to fit spoilers, and to seal panels. Theres 2 names i can think of, theres tiger seal, and sikkaflex, both the same product, and both very flexable and strong.

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
:lol: I thought about bidding on them...decided not to as i think they look a bit too large. Best looking side skirt on the market thou. A good body shop would be able to advise you on what to use.

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
You can get some stuff from your local motorfactors thats like a black sealer, its used to fit spoilers, and to seal panels. Theres 2 names i can think of, theres tiger seal, and sikkaflex, both the same product, and both very flexable and strong.

are cool, iv heard of tiger sea, any idea how much it is

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
:lol: I thought about bidding on them...decided not to as i think they look a bit too large. Best looking side skirt on the market thou. A good body shop would be able to advise you on what to use.

yea got them for a bargin, just need to get them sprayed which i need to price up:cry:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
some text me about them i went straight on the net to see them but couldnt see them on there so you must of got them before me you lucky bugger :(

may i ask how much you got them for in the end???

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Have you got them yet?

reason I ask is... how is the person getting them off the car without making a mess of them as they were sikkaflex'd on?

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Have you got them yet?

reason I ask is... how is the person getting them off the car without making a mess of them as they were sikkaflex'd on?

yea got them here there in pretty good condition a fex scrathes and scuffs but other than that therenot bad, got to get them stripped down and re painted anyway so i wasnt bothered about the finish of them

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
you lucky bugger is all i can say :( i would of snapped them up! and got them painted and fitted for free of course ;)

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
ebay comes in use for some things lol, i was very suprised no one saw the auction. How much should i be looking to pay for spraying??

One thing I would say is make sure its a good job as they get chipped very easy were the screws hold the skirts on.

Maybe ask them to do a few more layers there to save you the heart ache when they chip.

Best skirts there is for the ibiza....surprised no one seen them either as they came from the same seller as I posted about my ibiza a few days ago.

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
One thing I would say is make sure its a good job as they get chipped very easy were the screws hold the skirts on.

Maybe ask them to do a few more layers there to save you the heart ache when they chip.

Best skirts there is for the ibiza....surprised no one seen them either as they came from the same seller as I posted about my ibiza a few days ago.

yea i know what you mean about the chips, i was going to make some mudflaps up and fit them at the same time hopefully this will help a little.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Damn, they're in red too! I should have got them!

Me and rashcupra missed them... Bloody Seat meet!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.