EoinM

Fitted mudflaps on my Cupra ST

Rear: OEM partnr. 5F0075101D
i-fL9BwVw-XL.jpg

i-WPLR2xj-XL.jpg

Front: Rallyflapz black Kaylan
i-st9BLFh-XL.jpg

i-zbCCdn5-XL.jpg

Thanks for the info on the ST. I'm late to the party but standard Leon fronts and the FR ST rears (part no 75101D) fit perfectly.

IMG-20200606-194450.jpg

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for the info on the ST. I'm late to the party but standard Leon fronts and the FR ST rears (part no 75101D) fit perfectly.

IMG-20200606-194450.jpg
Very nice! Just a word of caution in case you're not already aware: over time, grit can get trapped between the front mudflaps and the wing and sill causing damage to the paint.
The way round this is to stick a piece of helicopter tape behind them.

jimiC

Mar 3, 2015
South Derbyshire
Helicopter tape or black silicone sealant, which is what I ended up doing with my 280 and another forum user has done recently with their Cupra Ateca, I have also used sealant again on my Cupra Ateca as the gaps around the mudflap are not too large. My initial concerns of grit sticking to the sealant - imagine a clay bar falling on the floor - did not occur or present any problems.

Jun 27, 2020

IMG-20200606-194450.jpg

Hi,

New to the forum here and just looking at fitting these to my Cupra R. I presume they are the genuine SEAT ones?

I have bought a set that a friend had on his Cupra Carbon Edition before he sold it. Unfortunately they were dealer fitted and so he doesn't have any instructions or the screws/washers that came with the flaps.

Does anyone happen to have the fitting guide for these and/or a list of the exact screws/fixings needed? I have looked on Youtube and someone did a video a while ago and mentioned rubber grommets were needed and some other fixings...

EoinM

Hi,

New to the forum here and just looking at fitting these to my Cupra R. I presume they are the genuine SEAT ones?

I have bought a set that a friend had on his Cupra Carbon Edition before he sold it. Unfortunately they were dealer fitted and so he doesn't have any instructions or the screws/washers that came with the flaps.

Does anyone happen to have the fitting guide for these and/or a list of the exact screws/fixings needed? I have looked on Youtube and someone did a video a while ago and mentioned rubber grommets were needed and some other fixings...
It's the exact same screws - really straightforward once you line them up with the car which ones are to be removed. They are genuine ones for an FR ST.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.