my arctic grey cupra

Ricardo_Smooth

Powered by Apples!
Jun 26, 2007
sheffield
its got H&R cup kit suspension and 15mm rear spacers on it now. i've bypassed the n249? valve and its still got the forge dv on it ( i best service the dv at the weekend if its been on that long) its on just over 76k now and its still solid. I've got a milltek d/p reserved for the end of the month and then it will get the cat back to match. its going to also get a laguna FMIC and possibly a ko3s (undecided yet) then a custom re-map (hopefully within the next year) then i want a rear arb and paint the wheels anthracite to finish it off. definately going to keep it std looking, not to mention lashings of detailing to ensure it stays clean and fresh!

Mayoor

I want it back dude ;-) ha ha. To be honest I thought it might have had it's day by now as I sold it to a young lad, think he was from near Chester.
The LCR feels like such a sensible car compared to that, nothing against the LCR it's just a very different drive.

Ricardo_Smooth