my beeza

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
Thought its about time i put my baby up as im always asking questions yet none of you have seen my car lol!!

It is a work in progress still and the pics are of the car not cleaned and i will get round to cleaning it and putting up more pics!!

I bought the car about a month ago now. It was standard other than coilies and mk3 rims. Since then i have:

Fixed the very few problems it had (notice my sarcasm!) mechanical wise!
Dewipered rear
Destickered (i.e. cuprasport stickers)
Adjusted coilies better (still want to go a little lower on the front!)
Debadged grill with 'gti' left on
Original gearknob back on (had some crappy momo one before)
S2000 aerial
Fitted my sound system (apart from subwoofers going in tomorrow!!

Things for future:

Spacers 15mm rear
HIDs (currently on order)
LED sidelights
Smoked repeaters
Delocked door handles (hopefully get them next week from a trusty source!!)
Europlates
Maybe respray, geeral tidying the body
Maybe tints

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

Last edited:

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
im guna be gettin spacers for the rear soon dude so they wont look so eaten by the arches!!!

smerko

2.0 Gti 8v
Dec 6, 2004
Nice car. Last gearknob in the world I would have put on was the standard one though! I thought it was horrible - stuck an old Passat one on instead!

Also you may have to raise the rear with spacers on at that height?

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
trust me the momo gearknob i had was **** the standard is much better!!

i probaby will raise the back anyway once my subs are in lol!! i duno whether to go for 10mm or 15mm spacers??

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
i think i could still lower quite a bit with 15mm spacers on, i dont really wana pay £90 for a brand new set though im keeping an eye on the for sale section!!

pooch

Clueless
Jan 12, 2003
West Cuntry
Might be worth finding a local sub-contractor who can turn up some spacers, probably be cheaper than £90.00. i'm going to make my own within the next six months, £90 is a rip off.

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
i agree andy mate, because im lowering the front more and dont want it to rub on full lock im getting some 3mm universal ones from halfrauds, had them running before and there fine as only 3mm but the rears will be hubcentric ones mate for definate. If theres none in the for sale section by the end of the month im buyin the ones of the bay that need the centre milling abit more others have used them with no probs!

pooch

Clueless
Jan 12, 2003
West Cuntry
hubcentric is nothing special, it's just the additional spigot to ensure the wheel stays concentric to the hub.
£50 is pretty good for a set, i've got the facilities to make my own so it'll save me some money, I'll also know they've been made properly and from a decent grade aluminium.