My Ibiza's Last Detail

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
My Ibiza's Latest Detail

This wash was done a few weeks ago, but thought i would share it with you.

The car was given a polish and wax the week before, but had no batteries in camera to take any pics. Heres what i did:-

1. Rinse car
2. Wash car using Megs Nxt Gen Car Shampoo and 2 bucket method and wash mitt
3. Rinse car
4. Dry car using Megs drying towel
5. Polish car using Autoglym Super Resin Polish with applicator pad and buff off with Megs microfibre towel
6. Dress tyres in Armoral tyre gel

No before pics im afraid as it wasnt particularly dirty, just marks from where it had rained and a bit of dirt. Heres the finished piece:-

latestpic1qi4.jpg

latestpic2zf7.jpg

latestpic3dc5.jpg

latestpic4nz5.jpg

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Awsome shine mate.. loving the roof shot, how is the paint feeling is it in need of a claying session yet?

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
paint still feels really soft after its been polished, prob will give it a while - maybe after xmas and then get a claybar on it

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
how did you get front "seat sport" brakes to look so god damn sexy!

i just took a sponge to them and gave them a good clean. Was using the Megs nxt gen car shampoo to wash the car so used that on wheels and brakes. am very impressed how they came up. they prob look brighter aswell where my car is black.

i'm guessing you haven't done many miles!

have done just under 6000 miles in it now since i have had it. am racking them up quite quickly!!

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
if you wish to stick with AG products use, the extra gloss protection, if you are open to trying products which are easier to use and give better durability try either Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant or DP Premium Paint Shield

any good idea to get the front brembos/seat sport calipers like new?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members