My LCR in her full glory and naked!

loonymoon

That'd be why I haven't seen this yellow leon around my home town recently, it's been having all this work done to it.

I'll admit I'm not really into styling mods, but Scotty that is really tastefully done. It's gorgeous work . Love the ICE too, again tastefully done. :worship:

Did you move the stereo down into the bay below and move the tray thing up?? (Not sure whether the layout's the same in the Leon as the ibiza) I'm thinking of doing that to my Ibiza when I get a new stereo soon, would get the stereo away from the cupholder.

When am i going to see the Leon blazing the streets of Herts again??

Last edited:

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Front skirt loony? most of the outside is standard, do you mean the cupra r front splitter? Ive only done a few small mods to the outside as i still think less is more

Yeah i put her down there for the time being, its going lower soon so it all fits flush when open but thats a winter job.

loonymoon

Front skirt loony? most of the outside is standard, do you mean the cupra r front splitter? Ive only done a few small mods to the outside as i still think less is more

Yeah i put her down there for the time being, its going lower soon so it all fits flush when open but thats a winter job.
Yeah I just realised it probably wasn't skirt and just edited that post! Must be the splitter then! Mind you I think I've only actually seen it from behind so.... Anyway, great job ;)

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
i do like the colour of your rims, i have been thinkin of doin mine that colour but i am gonna wait till the summer gets here so i dont get them all nasty and horrible

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Its funny you should say about getting "nasty" as ive just noticed today that theres some paint off/chip on my rear caliper and a big chip out of one of my wheels! Not happy

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.