my LCR

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
its been a while since i've posted any pictures. so here are a few low quality pictures taken with a rubbish camera when it was nearly dark. one good thing though, at least the car is clean!

CUPRAH002-2.jpg

CUPRAH003-2.jpg

CUPRAH004.jpg

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
Looking good! [B)]
Whats people opinions on the square plates or motor bike plates for leons on the front? Does/Would it look good? or just plain s :censored: :censored: t!

what, like this?

CUPRAH003-3.jpg

CUPRAH006-1.jpg

CUPRAH002-3.jpg

to be honest i didn't like it very much. and as it took more room up in the grille i thought the radiator might not be getting quite as much air as it should.

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
When I first saw the pic, I thought it looked ok, then you mention the fact about the radiator and the size of it....It's not that appealling! Has to be tried though. Think it wold look shite on mine....

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
end of the month hopefully, along with some toyo proxes T1-R's on the front and a 40k service.

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
Kiss goodbye to a slack grand then! You want a charity beer on wednesday? hehehe

tell me about it, i need to get the tracking done too. does anybody know a rough price for toyo T1-R's 225/40/18? i'm guestimating around £100ish a corner. if i've got any change left from this slack grand then i might get the dog bone bushes done too................. or a seat sport gear knob, decisions decisions!

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
nice looking car. get the plates trimmed down

thanks for all the comments! i need to check on the legality of shortened plates as i'm sure i've read somewhere that a legal plate has to have a certain amount of reflective material on it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise