My Leon MK2 FR Facelift TSI in Nevada White!

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
This is my Seat Leon FR :D It is a 2012 model with the led tail lights and other small differences from the 2011 which are worse but finally I can get insured on an FR! The engine is a 1.4 TSI 125bhp single turbo which to be fair is pretty quick, nice sounding but dose lack real torque however im getting it remapped at s h a r k performance some time. The car is Nevada white which is so different to candy white its shocking, this looks like a snow flake and candy looks like vanilla ice cream :L I got the grill and number plate surround wrapped at PW PRO in Mansfield Woodhouse and i do highly recommend them, there decent guys :)

So far my car has:
MTEC super white H7 main bulbs
LED W5W sidelight bulbs
LED C5W number plate bulbs
LED glove box bulb
2X SeatCupra.net stickers
Vinyl wrapped gloss black grill, gloss black number plate surround and gloss black mirrors
OEM Seat metal dust caps
Revo foam air filter
Laminx light smoke fog lights and side repeaters

Last edited:

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Last edited:

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
The day I got it, the first thing was the led sidelights :p
photo-7.jpg

Then a trip to sheffield as the first run with the girlfriend
photo-8.jpg

photo-9.jpg

The SCN stickers went on a few days later tho
photo-10.jpg

photo-11.jpg

matt-tsi

Matt-TSI
Dec 20, 2009
i had this engine in an 09 leon before i went for the new Cupra R, Aint bad at all, far better than you would expect and decent mpg! its only a small low inertia turbo so you can expect 160bhp odd from a decent map! enjoy!

Last edited:

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
New pictures

New OEM+ sticker :)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Metalic if anyone was interested

photo-15.jpg

I also decided to remove the sound proofing after a bit of inspration from the btcc race cars :D It dose make the turbo more noticeable and you can hear it dumping when changing gear now which is nice

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

leon and leon :p

photo3.jpg

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Car looks fantastic! Couple of questions though:

- Where did you get your LED number plate bulbs from?
- The MTEC super white bulbs, are they H7? I have some osram nightbreakers in but these look even better!
- Where did you get the seatcupra.net stickers, i'm missing the obvious here i guess!

Sam

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
Car looks fantastic! Couple of questions though:

- Where did you get your LED number plate bulbs from?
- The MTEC super white bulbs, are they H7? I have some osram nightbreakers in but these look even better!
- Where did you get the seatcupra.net stickers, i'm missing the obvious here i guess!

Sam

I got the number plate led's off ebay, i just typed in c5w canbus led, there meant to be error free but they show up an error on the dash which i just ignor :p

The MTEC superwhites are H7, they look good but in the day they look yellow unless you look at them face on, at dusk they look the most blue and at night they do a pretty decent job at lighting up the road with a blue tint

And the SCN i found from this fourm, go to the main fourm, then merchandise and there should be a thread there about them :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Thanks for the info.

I have some osram nightbreaker + at the minute and looking into the MTECs as i have LED sidelights, the ON+ looks yellow next to them..

However ive seen there is the superwhite and the cosmos blue, dont know which to go for though, have you tried both? If not i think i'll just go with the super whites, do they look a similar colour to the LED sidelights you have?

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
Thanks for the info.

I have some osram nightbreaker + at the minute and looking into the MTECs as i have LED sidelights, the ON+ looks yellow next to them..

However ive seen there is the superwhite and the cosmos blue, dont know which to go for though, have you tried both? If not i think i'll just go with the super whites, do they look a similar colour to the LED sidelights you have?

Don't bother with the cosmos blue, they have crappy range. Super whites are the best compromise, if you want super blue and brighness get a HID kit :p

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
The Yellow Stage:

I thought it would look cool with yellow Lamin x film on my fogs so here is what it looked like :D

photo8-1.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

photo7-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

And this is what they looked like on in a tesco carpark

photo9-1.jpg

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
Lamin X Subtle Tint

I did get a bit bored of yellow because I'm always changing my mind so I thought I'd try some! Its on the front fog lights and on the side indicators and it looks pretty good to me

photo12-1.jpg

photo11-1.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

And I popped in some Mtec super white fog lights

photo10-1.jpg

ahmedelbaghdady

i love your black mirror covers

im going to buy new covers for my mirrors and paint them black, i think i'll paint them black magic

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.