My Leon MK2 FR Facelift TSI in Nevada White!

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
Did you notice much In response with the revo filter change?

To be fair theres not much of a difference, it makes it sounds a bit deeper and pulls a bit better but its the same with all air filters haha, i think a map with make more use of the foam air filter than the stock tune :p

LeonFRNik

Gear Head
Oct 1, 2012
Manchester, UK
I have the same car as you and can't for the life of me find a better engine cover for such a tiny engine, do you know if you can buy better ones and if so where from?
:)
Cheers

Double B

Creepin'
Nov 28, 2011
Nottingham
I have the same car as you and can't for the life of me find a better engine cover for such a tiny engine, do you know if you can buy better ones and if so where from?
:)
Cheers

I dont think you can get an engine cover for it as the engine dose not have a cover as such its just the block pretty much, i dont think it looks bad tho, i just put a sticker on it to tart it up a bit :p

Dec 19, 2009
Stoke
Love a white Leon I do!! Wrapping is pretty easy if you practice and its pretty cheap from eBay, look on you tube it shows you how, I've wrapped the chrome surround on my Leon took 2 attempts but looks good

Last edited:

Cmiic

front bumper

i have the exact same car and year although mine is black, ive currently only done miniscule mods due to circumstances of having to move to aberdeen for work but as you've had the front pannel above the grill wrapped have you considered getting the front bumper lip wrapped black too between the contours? i've seen it done on a lot of FR's and i think it looks pretty neat.;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.