My little old Leon Cupra R

murphster

The car looks really good

I took them off and painted them in a chamber, like any other car part...

Do you have any close up pics of the calipers? was it a case of powder coating them?

I think they look smart!

cupra r rob

Oct 2, 2006
Like your car, especally the exhausts, did you just cut a hole in the other side for the extra one or did you have something fabricated?

fokusicar

Getting the job done.
This is the best I have...
seatleoncuprar079mediumbj5.jpg

CHRIS200

Powered by Seat Sport
Oct 4, 2003
Fleet, Hants
Visit site
Thtas really nice. You say the back is a spoiler for the Altea mounted on the bumper, is that the black bit and have you replace the original black bit from the original bumper??

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
i notice your fog lights are a different colour what bulbs have you put in?
remodeled bumper and exhaust look spot on!

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
Eibach springs, Sportline...
Eibach coilovers will arrive in 2 weeks! :)
Lovely car mate!!!! I want to ask 2 questions if you don't mind.
Far as I know is a litle hard to mount the rihgt exhaust pipe because of the spare wheel location, do you have a normal size spare wheel?
Regarding the Eibach springs I've purchased the Pro-kit model and I'm not pleased with the ride hight, I want to go lower and I've seen that Eibach Sportline springs lower very diferently the front from the rear (45-50mm front, 30mm rear) and that's the rison I've chosen Pro-kit. I see your car has the same front and rear ride hight. Did you make any other modifications?
Hope not to bother you with my questions and you'l excuse my poor engleash

Best regardes!!!!

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
Like the yellow calipers! Look smart, were they a pain to paint?

Yellow calipers look a lot nicer than the red ones on the Oniv Yellow LCR's [B)]
Great photo's and location
Twin exhausts look really cool considering I usually hate them lol...
Engine bay looks nice & tidy too especially with the K&N installed! :clap:

*EDIT* Only suggestion I'd make...Change the aerial for a smaller one!

fokusicar

Getting the job done.
Lovely car mate!!!! I want to ask 2 questions if you don't mind.
Far as I know is a litle hard to mount the rihgt exhaust pipe because of the spare wheel location, do you have a normal size spare wheel?
Regarding the Eibach springs I've purchased the Pro-kit model and I'm not pleased with the ride hight, I want to go lower and I've seen that Eibach Sportline springs lower very diferently the front from the rear (45-50mm front, 30mm rear) and that's the rison I've chosen Pro-kit. I see your car has the same front and rear ride hight. Did you make any other modifications?
Hope not to bother you with my questions and you'l excuse my poor engleash

Best regardes!!!!

The spare wheel is a normal size, You have to remodel the silencer...
I use Sportline and the car is straight, it lowers 50 front and 50 back...:redface:

TingTongTec

that is STUNNING!

as with Dan_smith replace the aerial for a Civic Type R version and you got a winner :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.