My Mk2 Leon Cupra R

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen

A shot from today at crail with cuprat's RS4 front bumpers back on and looks mean, the whole underside of it is now black, the lip is painted black (instead of wrapped now) and the lip surround of the lower grill is all black too.

Managed to break my 1/4 mile record today aswell on currenct spec.. Previous was 13.8s and ran a 13.7s today.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire

A shot from today at crail with cuprat's RS4 front bumpers back on and looks mean, the whole underside of it is now black, the lip is painted black (instead of wrapped now) and the lip surround of the lower grill is all black too.

Managed to break my 1/4 mile record today aswell on currenct spec.. Previous was 13.8s and ran a 13.7s today.

Great shot of the two motors mate! Congrats on the record good effort ;)

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Love this photo. By far the best 2 looking cars there today IMO.
Next up stage 2+ and low 13's high 12's haha

Happy days sounds good mukka.Didnt plan on doing much to mine when I first got her but that's gone out of the window lol.

Would love to turn it into a track weapon but just haven't got the space for a third car and the Cupra is never going to fit in the garage :cry:

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Happy days sounds good mukka.Didnt plan on doing much to mine when I first got her but that's gone out of the window lol.

Would love to turn it into a track weapon but just haven't got the space for a third car and the Cupra is never going to fit in the garage :cry:

Haha everyone knows that that rule goes out the window when you start buying a few parts ;)
I think the Leon's would be really good on track, not sure if anyone's tracked a mk2 though, not that I've seen anyway!

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
The Cupra did well today. Never managed a 12 in the Rs the day think the 19's need to be back on for that here is a couple I like from today

Last edited:

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Well the Leon was sold last Saturday. Some of you might think I'm a bit stupid in what I've bought but don't care haha it's a boyhood car I've always wanted so I'm now the proud owner of a Nissan Pulsar GTiR. Will come on here everyone now and again see what's happening etc. I also have a few parts for sale from the Leon so if you'd be interested give me a PM :)

JoshCupraR

Nov 6, 2015
Holywell, Flintshire
Haha ye that's me its provisionally sold to me I haven't drove it yet and he said if I don't like he'll give the deposit back but I'm sure there's no chance of that happening haha

Any things I should look out for on the car mate? Not bothered if there is anything just so they can be sorted before I drive it away.

Can the sat nav unit stream music from iPhone over Bluetooth or do you need a cable?

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Haha ye that's me its provisionally sold to me I haven't drove it yet and he said if I don't like he'll give the deposit back but I'm sure there's no chance of that happening haha

Any things I should look out for on the car mate? Not bothered if there is anything just so they can be sorted before I drive it away.

Can the sat nav unit stream music from iPhone over Bluetooth or do you need a cable?

Trust me you'll love it haha, for only being a stage 1 map and induction kit fitted it shifts really well, got another 12,000 miles before cam belt needs done.. The map was all set up by cuprat who you'll have seen comment on my posts he adjusted the fuel boost and timing so it ran well. Car has bluetooth, USB, memory card and aux ports mate so you can use anything.

I have a few spares at home if you'd be interested in them? as they've not sold yet

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.