My Mk4 Ibzia Cupra + Oldies

mattbrowning

Apr 8, 2005
Hey people, I ‘m fairly new to the site despite being on my 2nd Ibiza Cupra and owning my current one for over 2 years! Just thought I’d put a few pics up of my cars (Past and present) tell you all a bit about them. At the moment I’m driving a fairly standard 1.8T Ibiza Cupra – I recently put a set of eibach springs on as I snapped a coil (bluddy potholes) and I added a pipercross filter about a year ago. Other than that It’s pretty much standard.
My first Cupra was a 2000 on an X and to be honest I felt it was a better put together car than the MK4! The only mod I did to this was a block of wood wedged behind the dash just to stop it rattling! It worked though!
Finally I had to include my old MK1. (I know its not a SEAT but hope u'll appreciate) Sold this a few years back now but hope she’s still going. If anyone thinks they've seen it about I’d love to know where!
Hope you like the cars and enjoy my picsJ

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0136.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

Mk3IbizaCupra1.jpg

Mk3IbizaCupra2.jpg

Where are you???:cry:
Mk1Plt.jpg

Last edited:

Poochy

Ooo my...
Dec 4, 2007
Cardiff
Very nice...

I'm sure I've seen you travelling around my area - passed you a few times in the my old car :)

mattbrowning

Apr 8, 2005
As said previously all 3 are beauties! That mk1 is the dogs though :drool:

Got your mk4 in the best colour aswell i see :D

Yea love the Platinum. That's weird mate. Until I put the private plate on my reg number was the same as yours but ending in TXU!!!

Poochy

Ooo my...
Dec 4, 2007
Cardiff
Where abouts mate? I'm always about in Caerphilly/Cardiff area. What U driving now? I'll keep an eye out!

I've seen you in Bridgend, Maesycwmmer, Caerphilly mainly. I saw you today also lol. I was driving a Red Ibiza FR Mk4 when I saw you in Bridgend - coming off the industrial estate, was alongside you, like the brake colour :D.

Now driving a Black CUPRA Mk4 :) (FR got shunted a month ago, so had to get wrote off :(..)

Radge-Aha

Jun 11, 2009
Finally I had to include my old MK1. (I know its not a SEAT but hope u'll appreciate) Sold this a few years back now but hope she’s still going. If anyone thinks they've seen it about I’d love to know where!

Where are you???:cry:
Mk1Plt.jpg

Try looking on Edition 38 forum, i cant say for sure you will find it but if its still within the VAG enthusiasts scene then for sure someone will know where it is.