My new 8 pot 365mm brakes.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Will they fit on the Focus RS Span, or you not going that route.

Mike, they look good mate, so when you gonna bring it out in public, 1st RWYB in January. Should be good one, some spicy cars going, my mate is taking his 400Bhp recently aquired hill climb Sunny GTiR up there, and another guy with us is taking a 450Bhp Space Framed Fiesta Mk6 Cossie up there.

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Will they fit on the Focus RS Span, or you not going that route.

Mike, they look good mate, so when you gonna bring it out in public, 1st RWYB in January. Should be good one, some spicy cars going, my mate is taking his 400Bhp recently aquired hill climb Sunny GTiR up there, and another guy with us is taking a 450Bhp Space Framed Fiesta Mk6 Cossie up there.

The car is sick with a blowing turbo manifold gasket at the moment which i cannot get fixed until next year now then still need to go back to Interpro to finish off the setting up. Not really into drag racing either as since this is my daily drive i don`t want to risk blowing the gearbox etc as i have nothing to prove and alot to loose, plus it is a long tow home if something goes wrong. I might pop up some time if i can get a good drag race driver to drive my car down the strip like Steve Cain since i know i would be crap. If you ever want to go for a blast mate you have been to mine before and your welcome back.:)

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i might take you up on that Mike, Gonna be down your way early next year as going to GT Tuning to have my 230 upgrade on the Mini.

mpm1987

Spanish Donkey
Mar 10, 2006
they look like monsters, i gotta see this audi in real life, sounds like a monster

Triple D

Yep, its not hard mike, even an amature like me can launch my car pretty quickly :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
mike, you had these brakes fitted yet kidda?
Not yet mate. I was trying to be flash and get Goodridge to make some custom braided hoses up for me as i was told it would only take a few weeks to do. Two months and still waiting. I also haven`t had my car for the last three weeks as a little old lady decided to drive into the front of my car while it was parked up and now have parts on back order :( .

Yep saw your thread mate.

Triple D

Spoke to Lloyd yesterday, and he said your car was in, any engine parts damaged?

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
My car is at Martin Pollards bodyshop in Gloucester, they do the bodywork on Allards race cars .At the moment waiting for a new bumper,grill,headlight,wing to be fitted. Whenever that gets finished it`s going to Allards to see why the car isn`t producing much power low end. One idea is to swop back to my standard head and see if that makes things better, also got a few other things to tweak and fit.

Triple D

My car is at Martin Pollards bodyshop in Gloucester, they do the bodywork on Allards race cars .At the moment waiting for a new bumper,grill,headlight,wing to be fitted. Whenever that gets finished it`s going to Allards to see why the car isn`t producing much power low end. One idea is to swop back to my standard head and see if that makes things better, also got a few other things to tweak and fit.

Gutted matey, didnt you get any picures of your poorly car then when it happened? she must have twated it one to cause that much damage. Its not had muh luck your car has it matey. :( As for the tweaking :lol: you want it all dont ya ;) low end, high end, mid range :whistle:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.