My New Candy White LEON FR!

sunny2k2000

Under the Hood!
Sep 4, 2008
Leicester
Car still going well? :)

Hiii Nick hope your're well!
Appologies for not getting back soon I've just return from holiday. Yeah the car is running well no issues she's still going strong! I'm thinking of selling her soon maybe find something bigger but I'm in no rush.
How is your car going ready to sell yet lol...

NickP

Apr 23, 2003
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
Hiii Nick hope your're well!
Appologies for not getting back soon I've just return from holiday. Yeah the car is running well no issues she's still going strong! I'm thinking of selling her soon maybe find something bigger but I'm in no rush.
How is your car going ready to sell yet lol...

Hi Sunnt - hope you had a good holiday!

Funnily enough I'm trying to decide whether to sell or keep at the moment -
Car has done 95k and never missed a beat, so part of me is thinking why change - the engines are meant to be pretty bullet proof on these things -

What kind of mileage has the Leon got on it now? I'm trying to remember was it 40 isn when I sold it to you?

sunny2k2000

Under the Hood!
Sep 4, 2008
Leicester
Hi Sunnt - hope you had a good holiday!

Funnily enough I'm trying to decide whether to sell or keep at the moment -
Car has done 95k and never missed a beat, so part of me is thinking why change - the engines are meant to be pretty bullet proof on these things -

What kind of mileage has the Leon got on it now? I'm trying to remember was it 40 isn when I sold it to you?

95k wow you've been getting around! I'm hitting 87k she's due a minor service next week so I'll be take her to the dealers for that. I brought it off you at close to 40k.
Send me details for you BMW I may be interested ;-) I'd love to see what kind of mods you done to it. I know it won't be ott.

sunny2k2000

Under the Hood!
Sep 4, 2008
Leicester
Hi all,

Due to a new job locally I'm now looking to sell my Leon FR.
An official advert is still pending approval from the admins and will be posted in the For Sale section soon but I thought I'd give you loyal guys a heads up if anyone is interested.

Inbox me for more detail: [email protected]

For Sale: Seat Leon FR Tdi (BTCC Kit), Candy White, Genuine BBS Wheels, 99k mileage

sunny2k2000

Under the Hood!
Sep 4, 2008
Leicester
For Sale: Seat Leon FR Tdi (BTCC Kit), Candy White, Genuine BBS Wheels
Since I first saw this car on this forum I’m going to put it up on here first.
I’m the second owner, I brought the car at 39.8k and clocked up 59k miles of which 95% are motorway miles (commute to work). The only reason I’m selling is due to a new job based locally and wanting to upgrade to something bigger now.

Car details:
Colour – Candy White
  • Registered Late 2007
  • Genuine BBS CH Lightweight Wheels (18” x 8J ET50) Finished in gloss black.
  • Privet plate doesn’t come with sale (Reg. E057HCC)
  • Full Dealership Service History (stamps to proof)
  • Millage 99K (almost)
  • Last Serviced (minor) 26/03/2015 – (also Air Con Re-gassed)
  • MOT – due 10/09/2015

Extras:

• Full BTCC Kit fitted
  • Honey Comb Grill – (wrapped in gloss back vinyl - Original Silver Wing also to go with car)
  • Black Wing Mirror – (Original Silver wing mirrors also to go with car)
  • Short Aerial – (original Factory Aerial to go with car)
  • Eibatch 25mm Pro Line Springs - (Original Factory Springs also to go with car)
  • MFD3 Media system with MDI – (needs re-programming due to battery disconnected)
  • Pioneer TS-WX710A 200W Space Saving Flat Amplified Subwoofer - (ultra-flat amplified sub just 9 cm high will give you rich bass, without invading and taking over the boot of your car.)

Asking Price £7250
Car has all the original documentation, handbooks and receipts for EVERYTHING purchased and any work done. This car is in very good conditional and as one of the member of Detailing World www.detailingworld.co.uk\forum I can assure you it has been very well looked after.
Overnight the car is always parked inside my driveway to avoid outdoor weather conditions hence paint work is still like new.
Located in Leicester.
For more info I (Sunny) can be contacted via e-mail: [email protected]

UzWguE.png

2AKGnL.png

zZ85HA.png

8zEUWw.png

1eElNR.png

cXzbtW.png

XHfBWC.png

Z0I0ye.png

yyMJIP.png

Qf2e7M.png