my new decat

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
hi all, im in a very good mood tonight, my scorpion decat arived today, even better iv fitted it already :) so my current set up is scorpion decat with milltek cat back non res. any way i must say my car runs 100% better now, the turbo seems to pull so hard :) the sound of the car from 3000rpm just puts a big smile on my face. any way guys i will try and get a video of it soon. as for mods its the best 1 so far and only cost £100. money well spent :p

h7 cya

Jun 3, 2009
Excellent are you thinking of a down pipe too, or happy with the current set up?

dead beta

Sorry to hijack you thread, but will a de-cat fail your MOT?

dead beta

So prior to MOT you jack up and swap out?
Small price to pay once a year for a nice note though, right?

:)

LCR-Luke

hi all, im in a very good mood tonight, my scorpion decat arived today, even better iv fitted it already :) so my current set up is scorpion decat with milltek cat back non res. any way i must say my car runs 100% better now, the turbo seems to pull so hard :) the sound of the car from 3000rpm just puts a big smile on my face. any way guys i will try and get a video of it soon. as for mods its the best 1 so far and only cost £100. money well spent :p

Did you get this from ebay mate? Been looking at a guy selling these on there for £99! :) Hopefully gonna buy one in the next couple months!